SD2 chip power logger 3 bar map

I sent you another pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I sent you another pm

Sorry just getting to you know,trying to solve the riddle of what douche hacked my account and posted some nonsense and pm'd a ton of people. Guess I'll get the box of crayons and coloring book ready for the baby. Anyway,if it's still for sale let me know the price,I'll see if I can get some dough up. Thanks

Sorry just getting to you know,trying to solve the riddle of what douche hacked my account and posted some nonsense and pm'd a ton of people. Guess I'll get the box of crayons and coloring book ready for the baby. Anyway,if it's still for sale let me know the price,I'll see if I can get some dough up. Thanks

What ?

Has anyone heard from dyermullet on any of these parts ?

Last edited:
Calm Down.
As I stated in the PM I sent you your parts shipped this morning. I provided you a USPS tracking number this morning. The tracking number was created this morning. Everyone knows it takes awhile for them to start showing active. I have a Monday-Friday job, I don't play on my phone all day while at work I had not seen these messages from you. I don't know who brianpel is but obvsouly it is some bot with 6 posts.

I responded to your first email at 1:54 saying I am at work and will check TB.com later.

Has anyone heard from dyermullet on any of these parts ?

I just pulled a installed but never used. Power-logger with ecm and analog strip, plx wideband box with o2 all wiring and instructions

I installed it, never turned the key on

After this guy is done selling his stuff hit me up via text or pm

I just pulled a installed but never used. Power-logger with ecm and analog strip, plx wideband box with o2 all wiring and instructions

I installed it, never turned the key on

After this guy is done selling his stuff hit me up via text or pm

Again, I have already shipped the powerlogger to JC turbo this morning.