Screws for Intercooler shroud

iwantatta

Anybody know where to get replacement screws for the intercooler shroud? I'm missing a few of them and its hanging off in some spots. I think there little plastic things. I'm guessing if i can't find any, i probably need to just use somekind of screws to hold in place.

Tried contacting the guy who sells the whole shroud on ebay to see if it comes with them but haven't heard back yet.

They do not come with the replacement shroud from CAR motorsports. They are more like a sheetmetal screw than plastic.

I think Kirban has them in a screw assortment. They are a hex head sheet metal screw with a large washer like head.

little 7mm ones that are used on GM cars interiors.. should be easy to find

I use stainless steel screws, have been using these about 2 yrs. You can use the hex head or the phillips head. I also used washers so the screws didn't dig in my new IC shroud I got from Carmotorsports.com:

001.JPG
003.JPG

Nice pic TTA983, like that logo too.

Ive had the car for a while and had not even noticed them missing before. So i don't even remember what they looked like originally (screw or a bolt).

Think i need to make a run to home depot or something because the automotive stores haven't been much help in stocking the right size or being able to find it.