scot w. GN?? whos the smart guy here LOL

alittlev6

8 sec club
untitled-26.jpg

:eek:

this one's definitley alot faster than scott's, because it's ripping the paint off and exposing the flag at the front. :wink: :cool: :rolleyes: :eek:

Get rid of the Donk wheels and I wouldn't mind that paint scheme at all. Not every GN has to look the same. To each their own.

Lol...they painted the valve covers and intake manifold gold...hahhaha. I bet the block is gold too.
The car would be fine if it werent for those absolutely hideous rims....and the gold engine :tongue:

Well, somebody put a lot of time, money and effort into that car. Not my style with the rims for sure, but I feel a lot better about a car that looks like this than some of the NEGLECTED GNs I see around........

Personification ????

Lol...they painted the valve covers and intake manifold gold...hahhaha. I bet the block is gold too.
The car would be fine if it werent for those absolutely hideous rims....and the gold engine :tongue:

Engine in bay, teeth in mouth...owners personal resemblance ????? :confused:

If the owner is on here got a few ??'s.

What did that paint job cost you, that looks damn good ( though not my style ).

That car can't hook with those rims but if you brought it to the track what was your 60ft??

Who did that gas tank?

i agree with all above. the paint is clean, but the wheels are ugly. I'd ride it. there was one of those tanks for sale a while back ago. I think it was a tony d quick custom aluminum tank. sold for like 500 bucks.

Ummmmm....I missed this first time thru. Is that a billet aluminum steering wheel?????

I'll never understand the Ugly HUGE chrome wheel thing, if the wheels were shoes, your car would be wearing clown shoes. They are just too big for the car. I just think it is the stupidest looking thing on the planet. And now the big thing is those 3 chrome fake vents on the fenders. Why do these people do this? However, the paint job is different and I like the idea. Again, that is just my opinion. To each his own. But that GN is flat out butchered.