Schedule Of Events - 2007 Bpg Buick Horsepower Nationals

opeltwinturbo

The following is the schedule of events for the 2007 BPG Buick Horsepower Nationals. As always it is subject to fine tuning. Each qualifying session will consist of two time trials. We will give everyone ample cooldown time between runs. Between qualifying passes we will squeeze in as many T&T passes as we can for those not qualifying. Don't forget Friday is an open test and tune for you and your non Buick friends. It is a good opportunity to have your friends experience Buick mania.

We also have to respect the car show crowd. They are every bit as important to our club as the racers. Saturday morning is targeted for the car show. Racers can take time to visit vendors, sponsors, tech their car or enter in the car show. It is all about having fun.

With regard to "TECH". Each race car will only have to be "TECHED" once during the event. Take advantage of the Friday session and get "teched in" for the weekend.

Attachments

• SCHEDULE 2007.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 181
John, Just a few questions,
Do you need a helmet for the test and tune?
How much will it cost to run? I am going to try to get a big group from here in Saint Clairsville to go up.
and Are you guys doing the concours judging sat. or just regular classes, or both?
See you there
Chris Porter

John, Just a few questions,
Do you need a helmet for the test and tune?
How much will it cost to run? I am going to try to get a big group from here in Saint Clairsville to go up.
and Are you guys doing the concours judging sat. or just regular classes, or both?
See you there
Chris Porter

That depends on how fast you go. Are you bringing the Riviera? Regardless of how fast you go you should wear a helmet. The rule book says 14.00 and slower do not need a helmet. Someone will correct me if that is wrong. There will be judging. Here are the details.

2007 BPG HP Nats 400 Point Judging Rules - Buick Performance Group Forum

See you on Friday.

Okay Thanks for the link. I think I will be bring the TTA so i guess I should def. find a helemt. haha
See you then
Thanks