Scary but funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it these are the same two guys that had their dad post for them on LS1.com?

Stang Man, turbo buicks came from the factory with a 3.8-liter turbo V6!!! They weren't NA 3.8-liter V6 and then we decided to bolt on the SFI, turbo, intercooler, etc. The turbo is part of the motor and if we take off the turbo the motor won't run....... I guess what I'm getting at is the turbo is part of the motor and it came this way from the factory and I wonder if your Stang came with a blue bottle of nitrous in the trunk from the factory:rolleyes: All of you that came from ls1.com to start a flame war need to go back or find a site that better suits you like www.Iamahomo.com ;)

Glad you like the site NEARING! I'm not a member, but I think Stang Man and his flame happy buddies from ls1.com have already joined!!!:eek: :p :eek:

Originally posted by kenny
I take it these are the same two guys that had their dad post for them on LS1.com?

Thats what I'm wondering. If so how dumb can you be to do this twice? Everyone knows that ESPECIALLY between these two boards, there are a lot of people checkin out whats going on in the other camp. The stories are similiar in alot of ways. If this is the same guy, he does not deserve a TR OR an F-body.

Not everyone over there is bad but a lot(well maybe not a lot) are:( It was a good place at one time with a ton of good info, I lived on that site back in 98-99, I bagged ass about the same time a lot of other people did, ..now I think it's mostly kids with thier first fast car or no car at all...IMO.
Hope that doesn't happen here too!
:(

sounds just like the thread on LS1.com

so why did the GN burn down??? must have been a faulty aftermarket fuel pressure gauge or something-

sucks to be that guy

someday PimpinAintEz347 will grow up and stop lying about the street racing.

wish i had a 11 second car when i was in highschool :eek:

Originally posted by 86brick
Stang Man, turbo buicks came from the factory with a 3.8-liter turbo V6!!! They weren't NA 3.8-liter V6 and then we decided to bolt on the SFI, turbo, intercooler, etc. The turbo is part of the motor and if we take off the turbo the motor won't run....... I guess what I'm getting at is the turbo is part of the motor and it came this way from the factory and I wonder if your Stang came with a blue bottle of nitrous in the trunk from the factory:rolleyes: All of you that came from ls1.com to start a flame war need to go back or find a site that better suits you like www.Iamahomo.com ;)

i never said they didn't come with turbo's from the factory, but you are here whining about me using nitrous, isn't it run whacha brung? if you want me to run w/o nitrous, then i'd kindly ask you to take off the turbo, and after you decline, i'd decline the race, or just use a hidden bottle, simple as that.

in other words, if you are going to whine about me using a power adder, then i am going to do the same to you, regardless if it came from the factory that way or not. its run whacha brung and hope you brought enough, so put up or shut up. FWIW, if you didn't know, the Zex kits don't come with a blue bottle, they are powdercoated a fruity purple color. I have since painted it black, going to strip it down soon and redo it however.

For those asking, yes, this is the same kid whose dad posted over on LS1.com. john is the one talking ****, his twin brother Tom had the GN that burned down, and has since gotten a white SS, A4.

FWIW i used to be registered here, but i'm guessing they changed the software or something as my old SN doesn't work anymore. A while ago, before i did the big mods, and had planned on actually selling the car to get myself a GN. i love the cars, and with boost from the factory, the posibilities are endless!

Arron

Originally posted by 86brick

then tell ur Gn people...and THEIR DADS...to get off our board. hows that sound? sounds like ur in v-6 denial...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Quick6'n'-K.C.

someday PimpinAintEz347 will grow up and stop lying about the street racing.

:

i have proved my point. i hope all of u have seen his lies...the only thing he hasn't lied about is owning a GN.

Originally posted by Stang Man

i never said they didn't come with turbo's from the factory, but you are here whining about me using nitrous, isn't it run whacha brung? if you want me to run w/o nitrous, then i'd kindly ask you to take off the turbo, and after you decline, i'd decline the race, or just use a hidden bottle, simple as that.

(Well the point that he was trying to get across to you is that the motor will not run, PERIOD, with out the turbo. The motor was designed for a turbo and can not run with out it. On the other hand you motor was not designed to run on nitrous. Nitrous is the most popular thing that ricers use and is the most #1 engine killer.)

in other words, if you are going to whine about me using a power adder, then i am going to do the same to you, regardless if it came from the factory that way or not. its run whacha brung and hope you brought enough, so put up or shut up. FWIW, if you didn't know, the Zex kits don't come with a blue bottle, they are powdercoated a fruity purple color. I have since painted it black, going to strip it down soon and redo it however.

(I am sure he brung plenty. I bet you like that fruity purple color don't ya, don't lie, you know it is true. You are just using the black paint for an exuse.)

For those asking, yes, this is the same kid whose dad posted over on LS1.com. john is the one talking ****, his twin brother Tom had the GN that burned down, and has since gotten a white SS, A4.

FWIW i used to be registered here, but i'm guessing they changed the software or something as my old SN doesn't work anymore. A while ago, before i did the big mods, and had planned on actually selling the car to get myself a GN. i love the cars, and with boost from the factory, the posibilities are endless!

Arron

wow toast, you questioned my manhood on an internet message board, you're cool.

toast:
domesticthug.jpg

me:
5.0.jpg

Originally posted by toast
(Well the point that he was trying to get across to you is that the motor will not run, PERIOD, with out the turbo. The motor was designed for a turbo and can not run with out it. On the other hand you motor was not designed to run on nitrous. Nitrous is the most popular thing that ricers use and is the most #1 engine killer.)

there we have it, you even admitted it, you need the turbo to be fast, or to move at all! in all honesty, i am tired of hearing people telling others that nitrous is for pussies, and stuff like that, and this dude tells me to run NA, but why not run power adder vs. power adder? i mean come on, it's only a baby dry shot.

arron

Status
Not open for further replies.