Scanmaster with new powerlogger chip ?

Bobtempest

Staff member
What is the lowest AFR Value that can be seen on the AFR (1st screen) when using the new upgrade chip with powerlogger?

I am currently seeing 10.0AFR which is fat. But wondering if it can actually read say 9.9 AFR?

I have not gotten the laptop out and booted up powerlogger yet just using the values from the scanmaster.

What is the lowest AFR Value that can be seen on the AFR (1st screen) when using the new upgrade chip with powerlogger?

I am currently seeing 10.0AFR which is fat. But wondering if it can actually read say 9.9 AFR?

I have not gotten the laptop out and booted up powerlogger yet just using the values from the scanmaster.

Min and Max AFR values depend on what WBO2 you have selected in the powerlogger F3 screen. Does it match the WBO2 you have physically installed?

Yes it matches. I just did not know if there was a minimum AFR that the scanmaster would display.

Like 9.9 or if its only going to display >10.0

plx w/b with powerlogger here and I have never seen a w/b a/f reading fatter than 10.0 so I was thinking myself this is the richest numerical it will show.

plx w/b with powerlogger here and I have never seen a w/b a/f reading fatter than 10.0 so I was thinking myself this is the richest numerical it will show.

That is the richest "you" will see because that's the richest value that PLX will display. PLX range is 10 - 20 A/F