Scanmaster readings

BLKCreeper

This is at idle I started the car up on two diffreent occasions thorugh out the day 2 columns of two different readings

AF-6 AF-6
L8-55 L8-37
bat-13.7 bat-13.5
int-128 int- between 130-140 jumpin constantly
bl-128 bl-148
clt 178 clt-189
ats-105 ats-111
r-725 r-900
tps .48 tps .52
IAC 0 IAC 0
cc-42 cc-189
mal-00 mal-44

Some times the engine will idle real nice and then it will start dogging out on me car sat for a little while just trying to get some of the bugs out and it seems that there is quite a few.. Where should I start. Thanks

I'm certainly no expert..LOL..but, I've come across many of the same problems...code 44 is lean exhaust..probably why your BLM's are so high too..also your TPS is high..i've read that .44 is a good number for idle and IAC should be between 10-30...Check out the quick reference section on gnttype.org..My blm issues turned out to be a bunch of bad vacuum lines

Quick Reference

Another thing that I forgot to mention that the SES light popped on for about 10 seconds out of the hour that it was running. Also, I just took it for a cruise aroudn the block a few times and noticed that some times there is a pretty big gap between the time i hit the gas and the time it actually starts motoring. Thats it for now any more input would be appreciated