Scanmaster, Powerlogger ?

pontiac6269

My Scanmaster is hooked up to a powerlogger. The Scanmaster reads 7.3 on the O2 milivolts scale all the time when driving and idling, is this normal? All other perimeters are fine.

Thanks,
Eric

The powerlogger has the "display wideband" box checked in the scanmaster setup window. It sounds like you don't have a wideband connected.

Bob

I don't have a wideband, previous owner of the power logger must have had one. How do I change it?

Thanks, Eric

see attached.

Using PLC, connect to the Powerlogger, then on the F3 page open scanmaster options and uncheck the Display Wideband checkbox.

Bob

Attachments

• PLC wideband option.jpg
    PLC wideband option.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 216
Since we are on the topic of scan master options, what dose the auto barometer correct box do? I have mine checked, what happens if it is not checked? I’m assuming this has some thing to do with altitude and temperatures differences from car to car to make the map sensor read correct.

I'm not entirely convinced that particular function is working as designed. Tell you what I've found, when I have that box checked.

When going to key on engine off, and monitoring, my boost graph generally reads about -0.2

When doing the manual correction (CTL B) the display immediately goes to 0.0.

:confused:

Will the knock counts display still work with the way it is set? I don't have a laptop to reset it yet.

Thanks, Eric

yes, the knock display is not affected by any of the configuration options.

Bob