scanmaster o2 questions?????

trucky12

Hello, I have recently upgraded my fuel pump, hotwired, TT chip 5.6 to run on 93 octane up to 18psi boost, an adjustable wastegate and regulator, 42lb injectors and scanmaster. My question is when I start car the O2 millivolts are at only 400 ish. When I go for a ride they go in the 600s, sometimes 700s, but am told they should be at 720millivolts at idle. whats up, or what do I do Im dumbfounded. The fuel pressure with line off is at 43 psi as directed.
Any help would be appreciated

Hello, I have recently upgraded my fuel pump, hotwired, TT chip 5.6 to run on 93 octane up to 18psi boost, an adjustable wastegate and regulator, 42lb injectors and scanmaster. My question is when I start car the O2 millivolts are at only 400 ish. When I go for a ride they go in the 600s, sometimes 700s, but am told they should be at 720millivolts at idle. whats up, or what do I do Im dumbfounded. The fuel pressure with line off is at 43 psi as directed.
Any help would be appreciated

I wouldn't start looking at O2s until the car is warm, even at idle. Once your engine is at temp, what do the O2s do at idle? As for cruising, the O2s should oscillate between 000 and 800, not stay around 600 or 700.

ok, so when I go to town with it and roll up to a stop light it comes up where it belongs then slowly goes down. when I get home later on they are going right back down into the 500s. It seems to run great and plenty of power, Im just alittle lost. I appreciate the help

ok, so when I go to town with it and roll up to a stop light it comes up where it belongs then slowly goes down. when I get home later on they are going right back down into the 500s. It seems to run great and plenty of power, Im just alittle lost. I appreciate the help

As long as the number is in the 770-810 range WOT in 3rd gear, no knock, you're golden.:cool:

Pay no attention to what the numbers say at idle or regular driving/cruising.