scanmaster o2 question

LBNJWE4

I just hooked up my scanmaster today, started the car up and it is reading 370-400 mv at 0.0 retard at idle. I read in the instructions that it should be reading 790 mv on pump gas. Is that at WOT or do I have a serious lean issue? The car seems to run fine, idle is a little rough though.

I just hooked up my scanmaster today, started the car up and it is reading 370-400 mv at 0.0 retard at idle. I read in the instructions that it should be reading 790 mv on pump gas. Is that at WOT or do I have a serious lean issue? The car seems to run fine, idle is a little rough though.

wot...not very accurate though....you need a wideband for an accurate reading.

so that should be fine until I take it out for a spin? I have a MAGNA get together at Atco on Sunday, maybe someone there will have wideband, other then that I just don't want to hurt anything normal driving.

Thanks Gary, Glen

as long as you have no kr,youll be ok.watch closely at wot.the o2's will bounce around while driving,this is normal also.

thanks again Gary, here are some other readings beside the obvious, can anyone tell me if these are normal.

AF = 07
L8 = 45
int & bL = 128
tps = .46, the inst. says that is WOT, it is idle on mine
IAC = 48
cc = jumps from 15 to 100's
no malfunction codes, rpm 1100 cold to 825 warming up, air temp was 41

If you do not have one get a Turbo Tweek chip it will help alot with the rough idle WOW what a Diff. Best $85 I have spent so far...

If you do not have one get a Turbo Tweek chip it iwll help alot with the rough idle WOW what a Diff. Best $85 I have spent so far...

I plan on it, but am still deciding on injectors, that will probably be my last mods, trying to keep it pretty stock. I am going to keep my stock injectors until they go bad, but what will change on my readings? Is it worth to get a chip now with stock inj?