int 128
blm 142
clt 150
ats 83
r 875-800
tps .46
iac 35
cc 226

What do you want us to tell you? Your idling a little lean if the blm is staying around 140. 128 means no correction. <128 is trying to pull fuel, >128 is trying to add. Does your chip idle in open loop? The period in between the KR display will flash in open loop and stay solid in closed. Fp too low or some vacuum leaks would cause high blm's.

its been hesitant/bogging down under light acceleration... I need to replace the vacuum lines they are getting brittle.... just fishing for ideas

Basicly, anything that could let air into the motor after the maf will cause high blm's. Old sticky pcv valve, leaking vac lines, cracked vacuum block are some favorites. Another thing would be low fuel preassure.
Like Bison says, # swinging above 128, the ecm is adding fuel to correct for a lean condition, Below 128, it's removing fuel. That would indicate rich condition.

What should the MAF be @ idle? Mine is @ 6. When I go WOT, it hits 255 though..:confused:

What should the MAF be @ idle? Mine is @ 6. When I go WOT, it hits 255 though..:confused:

Sounds perfect at idle. 255 is the max readable value by the ECM. Until you upgrade to an extender chip that is.