scanmaster g

chriss4655

Having trouble setting it up to a tablet for data logging . I have the adx files from the bailey's site ! The unit is paired up via blue tooth using the correct code 1234 , the tablet has the andriod operating system , I am not using a data logger , when it tries to connect it gives u the error " getting the wrong ECU response or it has taken too long !!! We have tried both sets of adx files just for shits and giggles no luck . Any tips would be great thanks !!!!!

How do these hook up what are the pros and cons compared to the traditional Scanmaster?

I have an old A pillar gauge holder from my old boost gauge [prior to installing my AVC dash - which tells you how long it's been sitting in a box]...

How do these hook up what are the pros and cons compared to the traditional Scanmaster?

I have an old A pillar gauge holder from my old boost gauge [prior to installing my AVC dash - which tells you how long it's been sitting in a box]...

What specifically would you like to know? It pretty much displays the same data the old one did, but in a nicer form factor (gauge). It has a power wire a ground wire and a data wire.
The datat
wire can hook up similar to the old one. Either in the ALDL port if you're not running a powerlogger, or directly into the powerlogger if you have one.

Pros: better form factor (guage)
nicer oled display (more easilly readable in different lighting conditions)
Bluetooth capable
different color faces
more data points and fast refresh with the powerlogger.

Cons:
requires a reflash of the powerlogger, and udated PLC software (not relaly cons in my opinion)