Scanmaster as a gauge

Amazing Bob, The mad scientist has done it again, beautiful workmanship
upload_2016-3-5_18-29-21.gif

Finally everyone can stop asking you when are you going to create a Scanmaster Gauge.
Not only did you created a gauge type, buy you also added any features with any options for all users. Thank You
Now I have to get one next week, but I'm still going to keep the green LED display Scanmaster.
Question, is the Pre-Order discount good until the end of March?

Yes, we will be ending the promotion precisely at midnight March 31. :)

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

So when I receive the new SM-G I will need to decide if it will be replacing my PLX DM6 or not..... decisions decisions lol.

Hi Bob, I notice in your newly Scanmaster Gauge product there is a boost setting.
Can you please explain more details about this boost setting?
Download the manual but there is no description about the boost Thanks

Boost is displayed when you use a Scanmaster with a Powerlogger. You input a map signal into the Aux board of the Powerlogger and then it sends the information to the Scanmaster display via the faster data signal from the PowerLogger. The Scanmaster 2.2 chips allows this information to be displayed currently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boost is displayed when you use a Scanmaster with a Powerlogger. You input a map signal into the Aux board of the Powerlogger and then it sends the information to the Scanmaster display via the faster data signal from the PowerLogger. The Scanmaster 2.2 chips allows this information to be displayed currently

Thanks for the info

I can't wait to throw this in the car!! I can't stand having wires on the floor to the gauge holder I'm using!