Scanmaster as a gauge

I might have missed it but I've paid for mine and didn't specify color. Does it come black by default?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

after the first week that the web page was live, I added the color selections to the page.

black/black is the default, but the other colors are available. Send me an email (so I can match it to the order) with your color selection,

Bob

There is a batch going out on Monday, and more later in the week. We are shipping in chronological order.

Bob

As many as I can get done.

Smartass answer, I know. Its been a long+busy weekend and we are shipping more than I thought would get done, but not as many as I had hoped.

Bob

As many as I can get done.

Smartass answer, I know. Its been a long+busy weekend and we are shipping more than I thought would get done, but not as many as I had hoped.

Bob
I figured TR, turbo Trans Am, and SyTy owners would swamp you with orders for these things. Glad I got in on the pre-order.

I got my email today that my package should arrive by the 31st!! I can't wait!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

We started shipping this week, and are getting them out the door as fast as we can.

We got a bit more of a response to this than we had expected, so we are a little behind. We will get these out as soon as we can.

When your order ships, we will email you with the tracking number.

We will be ending the preorder special pricing at Mar 31, midnight.

Thank you for all your support!

Bob