Scanmaster as a gauge

Just ordered, looks excellent. I have an Aeroforce in my CTS-V and love it.

My scanmaster is on its way out, so this is perfect timing.

Thank you keep up the good work Bob!

the XFI version is planned. Because the XFI uses separate wires for transmit and receive its a slightly different hardware configuration. So *this one* will not work on the XFI.

Bob

What I meant was all flavors of GN datastream, including the X, Y, and W "high speed" datastreams. The hardware is designed to talk to the SyTy's so once that version is done, the other 8192 baud flavors would not be too difficult.

Bob

image.jpeg

2 Ordered...3rd will have to wait for the xfi version.

Well Bob since I doubt we'll ever cross paths, what's your address because Im going to buy you a beer! haha

Tax return has already been dubbed "car money" and the government has told me Wednesday I should have it... so You'll have another order Wednesday! My old SM box has been very very good to me, and it blows people's minds when they ride in the car and see just how much I can show them with that box alone. Oddly, the speedometer feature is what blows most car guys away... but then again most non turbo or non efi guys don't know what KR is anyways.

So I'm thinking about adding a WB02 and I don't have power logger (yet). I haven't really spent the time looking into WB02 setups, but I was wondering which one you'd recommend?

I see a lot of old scan master up for sale........;) nice new product Bob.(y)

What software is required to use bluetooth for Android if I don't have a powerlogger. Thanks