SBC Stuff forsale

Blazer406

Mechanical Engineer
OK guys.... trying to sell my SBC stuff to generate some funds to rebuild my engine in my '87 GN

1) Summit Racing Internally balanced SFI approved harmonic balancer for SBC $75 + 15 shipping
2) Performer RPM hyd flat tappet cam $40 + 10 shipping
3.) CompCams Custom Solid Roller cut for mild turbo street motor 6000 RPM peak HP 224/224 541/541 112 CL (new in box) $150 + 10 shipping
4.) Crane Anti-pump-up lifters for SBC (new) $40 + 5 shipping
5.) Jegs Externally balanced flexplate for SBC (new) $35 +10 shipping

Call 601-331-7380 or email bdykes@beabulldog.com

I accept paypal.

cam

interested in the cam. i see internal balanced, what cubic inch were you gonna build? what kind of induction were you gonna use also? was it custom ground for you or an off the shelf custom? what is the grind number also.

thanks

dan

I was going to build a twin turbo 383. I had a mechanical engineer brother that was working in the R&D department at comp....working very closely with the cam grinding guru up there.... I told them I wanted a mild roller cam that made max power at 6000 RPM on a 8.5:1 383 small block. My intention was 1000 HP to the wheels on pump gas/alky with some trickflow heads I had. The cam guru came up with this grind... and it actually got ground in the custom shop..... not to be confused with the run-of-the-mill grinding shop...

Here is a link to a page with pics of the cam (rockers already sold)

http://www.beabulldog.com/camandrockers/

As far as balancing.... could have gone either way.... I was looking at a scat crank and scat rods. The balancer I have is a used internally balanced SFI approved Summit brand. I used it several years.... got tired of the stock ones coming apart....

The 383 was probably going to be externally balanced (hence the brand new externally balanced flywheel that is also listed)... the externally balanced cranks are cheaper....

what are the specs on the cam?
Int Open\Int close
Exh Open/Ex close
Intake centerline
Exhaust centerline