Powerlogger/ScanMaster/4 inch intake & more

Next in line for the 4" ls7maf combo if who ever is before me do not want it. Ppal ready.

I'm interested in the Scanmaster 2.1 , Only question is can it work even if you dont have the FAST system ? Thank you Keith

In answering the question only and not in line.

The 2.1 is for factory computer system.

The 3.0 is for the FAST system

I was out in the boat all day, just getting in. I'll go through all the pms and figure out the order. Thanks for your patience! Yeah, paypal works, I'll PM back my paypal account when I figure the order. First I gotta clean the boat and get the kids in bed.

If available, I'll take the Turbo Tweak 5.6 60# race chip. Shipping to 60714 Niles, IL. Paypal ready

I'm going to get some small and med USPS boxes and see what I can fit for accurate shipping pricing.

Joed was first, then trashman by 4 minutes.

in line for the following:
4" maf pipe with translator adapter wire
ls7 maf
3 bar map sensor
powerlogger

please let me know if these are still available.

Thank you,
Tyler

Holy moly, this is a full time job lol, ok, all items paid for are boxed ready to ship. Updated main list for SOLD items.

BobbyBuick- I have to get a box to get the impact strip + combo shipping estimate down at the PakMail put together.

Thanks for your patience.

PM sent yesterday on glove box bracket and map sensor. See the sensor is sold, I am still interested in bracket.
Thanks
N2BUICK

Everything paid for has been shipped. You'll get it Fri, except if it's going to NY, they said it would be Saturday.
Thanks!

Shipping is $7.15. I just took the screw out, it needs a roll pin under the threaded bolt so that it has something the threads will push down on. Or maybe it fell in under boost, I really don't remember. I can't find my fuel orings either, so it needs an oring too.