Lots of stuff for sale and trade...Will ship anything

oldsracer

Identity Crisis
Im getting close to getting my car running so time to get rid of the stuff I dont need anymore. I will trade for performance parts, gauges, cool parts...Stuff like that. If the prices arent good enough let me know some say Im easy going. Shipping is additional.

Frame-$500...This frame was the one under my car before the frame swap. It has two body bushing holes that are starting to rust but nothing really bad. I also have front suspenion I can include if that would be better for you.
Dash wiring harness -$150...I have two of these, they are both out of GN's and arent cut up and hacked. Really good looking harnesses.
Fuel lines-Offer...These are both fuel lines that go from gas tank to front of car. Dont know what their worth. Shipping will be expensive because of how long they are.

Brake lines-Offer...Again this is the line that goes from the metering block up front all the way to the rear.

Heater/AC controls-$25...I have two of these and both in really good condition with all wires and lines out the back

Tilt Sterring column-$100...This column came out of an 84 I parted out and comes with key , tilts, and also a column guard. It is a column shift but the shifter has been removed from it.

Trimmed fenders, wheel wells, and core support-Offer... Thses came with a car I bought and was never told about. The wheel lip was trimmed because the PO had a lowered car and I guess didnt want to take the time and do it right. otherwise they are beautiful fenders. The core support would be good for someone running a huge custom front mount because the headlight holes are cut open. If your interested let me know because otherwise their getting scraped.

Motor mounts-$100...These are new and have been sitting on a shelf for a long time. Bolted in once then removed for H and R's

Intercooler-$50...Stock intercooler looks really good. couple bent fins but nothing serious.

Intercooler Brackets-$45...For the interooler, both of them together.

Oem master cylinder-$50...This is still in the box and unused. Obviously its for vacuum brakes.

Kirban engine gasket set-$25...opened it up and it didnt even have the gasket I needed.

2 exhaust gaskets-$10

Upper Speedometer cable -$30

Intercooler fan-$25

Up pipe-$10...Looks like it was on a car that had an oil line let loose because its covered in something that doesnt clean off. Would be good core to send to powder coater or have BOV attached to.

Crank pulley-$20

Used Radiator hoses-$10 for both

Water pump pulley-$60

Trans cooler lines-$30

Turbo to pass valve cove tube-$Offer

Front suspension-$100...Includes all brake components, control arms, spindles, springs, tie rods, steering parts. Pretty much eveything except the pitman arm and shocks.

Crossmember-$50

Power steering hoses-$20...both

Sway bar-$50...Front

Gn bumpers-$75 each...Both are really nice and rust free. They need to be painted but other then that few light scratches...Will trade for fiberglass or a nice chrome front bumper.

Heating duct-$75...These are the ducts that are in the dash, I got them when I bought a bunch of parts.

Flex plate bolts-$25...ARP and still in the box

Flex plate-$25

Condenser-$40...Has some bent fins but their in the corner so air flows isnt effected.

Stock intake box-20

Cam sensor cap-10...This was a giant headache. One wire pulled out from plug. If you fix the wire you have a perfectly working cam sensor.

Oil filter gasket-5 each...These are the gaskets that go between the block and oil filter adapter. I ordered these from the dealership and could only get a five pack then it turns out I needed something else.

Cam sensor tool- I bought this from a fellow member a while back and it works great. The case is a little warped but It still works great. Whoever buys this I will guarentee it works.

Door hinges-$50...This is all four hinges and their really tight and good. I rebuilt my hinges and then these came with some doors I bought.

Cluster support-$25...This is the piece that goes behind the gauge cluster. The top two tabs are broken but I just used washers and it worked great with no rattels.

Broken steering column-Make Offer...Genius previous owner tried to "fix" it, needless to say, I got the car with bearings all over the carpet.

Down pipe-$50...Stock

Attachments

• DSCN1114.JPG
    DSCN1114.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 81
  • DSCN1115.JPG
    DSCN1115.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 85
  • DSCN1116.JPG
    DSCN1116.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 79
  • DSCN1117.JPG
    DSCN1117.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 79
  • DSCN1118.JPG
    DSCN1118.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 75
  • DSCN1119.JPG
    DSCN1119.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 76
  • DSCN1120.JPG
    DSCN1120.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 77
  • DSCN1121.JPG
    DSCN1121.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 73
  • DSCN1122.JPG
    DSCN1122.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 72
  • DSCN1124.JPG
    DSCN1124.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 77
I will take these, please send PayPal info

Bryan

How much for the oil filter gaskets?
Also interested in the Kirban gasket set.
Shipping to PA 18018?

I'll take it...............paypal?
Ill find a flat rate box today and send you a total later today. Paypal is jeep327_2000@yahoo.com

I will take these, please send PayPal info

Bryan
Paypal is jeep327_2000@yahoo.com Same as above, Ill find a flat rate box and get you a quote later today.

How much for the oil filter gaskets?
Also interested in the Kirban gasket set.
Shipping to PA 18018?
The gaskets are $5 a piece and are GM parts. Im going to check to see if they have a flat rate box this size. If not would you mind if I opened it the rest of the way and put them in a smaller box..Oh and with this kit Ill throw in some other gaskets from a Felpro kit I got with my motor.

The gaskets are $5 a piece and are GM parts. Im going to check to see if they have a flat rate box this size. If not would you mind if I opened it the rest of the way and put them in a smaller box..Oh and with this kit Ill throw in some other gaskets from a Felpro kit I got with my motor.

I'll take them all, let me know total with shipping to PA 18018
Thanks

Hey can you get me pics of the heater boxes? I am interested. Also the condition they are in. PM me if you like!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Hey can you get me pics of the heater boxes? I am interested. Also the condition they are in. PM me if you like!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Ill get you some pics but I just want to clarify they are the duct work under the dash

And Ill get prices for everyone in a little bit

DSCN1139.JPG
DSCN1140.JPG
DSCN1141.JPG
DSCN1142.JPG
DSCN1143.JPG
DSCN1144.JPG
DSCN1138.JPG
The front bumper is a flat black while the rear bumper is still glossy. The front bumper is really nice and the rear bumper has the couple scratches that are pictured.

I am seeking the following"

Any stock up pipes you got (also called inlet pipes), top radiator bracket plate long as it is straight again as many as you got, windshield and radiator overflow bottles don;t care how faded they are as long as they don;t leak, again as many as you got.

I would think I would have something to trade once price is determined as to what you got.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I am seeking the following"

Any stock up pipes you got (also called inlet pipes), top radiator bracket plate long as it is straight again as many as you got, windshield and radiator overflow bottles don;t care how faded they are as long as they don;t leak, again as many as you got.

I would think I would have something to trade once price is determined as to what you got.

denniskirban@yahoo.com[/quote]

Yeah sure Ill get the stuff together and take a ride up to your shop, I keep riding up to your shop to buy stuff anyway haha

The intercooler is in really good shape. The only real dings are pictured. I have two intakes and not sure what they fit but they both have their original factory stickers.

pic5.jpg
pic3.jpg
pic2.jpg
pic1.jpg
pic4.jpg
pic5.jpg
pic3.jpg
pic2.jpg
pic1.jpg
pic4.jpg
pic5.jpg
pic5.jpgpic3.jpgpic2.jpgpic1.jpgpic4.jpg

MAKE OFFERS I NEED TO GET MY CAR RUNNING:D

Im getting close to getting my car running so time to get rid of the stuff I dont need anymore. I will trade for performance parts, gauges, cool parts...Stuff like that. If the prices arent good enough let me know some say Im easy going. Shipping is additional.

Frame-$500...This frame was the one under my car before the frame swap. It has two body bushing holes that are starting to rust but nothing really bad. I also have front suspenion I can include if that would be better for you.

SOLD Dash wiring harness -$150...I have two of these, they are both out of GN's and arent cut up and hacked. Really good looking harnesses.SOLD

Fuel lines-Offer...These are both fuel lines that go from gas tank to front of car. Dont know what their worth. Shipping will be expensive because of how long they are.

Brake lines-Offer...Again this is the line that goes from the metering block up front all the way to the rear.

Heater/AC controls-$20...I have two of these and both in really good condition with all wires and lines out the back

Tilt Sterring column-$90...This column came out of an 84 I parted out and comes with key , tilts, and also a column guard. It is a column shift but the shifter has been removed from it.

Trimmed fenders, wheel wells, and core support-Offer... Thses came with a car I bought and was never told about. The wheel lip was trimmed because the PO had a lowered car and I guess didnt want to take the time and do it right. otherwise they are beautiful fenders. The core support would be good for someone running a huge custom front mount because the headlight holes are cut open. If your interested let me know because otherwise their getting scraped.

Motor mounts-$75...These are new and have been sitting on a shelf for a long time. Bolted in once then removed for H and R's

Intercooler-$50...Stock intercooler looks really good. couple bent fins but nothing serious.

Intercooler Brackets-$40...For the interooler, both of them together.

SOLD Oem master cylinder-$50...This is still in the box and unused. Obviously its for vacuum brakes.SOLD

SOLD Kirban engine gasket set-$25...opened it up and it didnt even have the gasket I needed.SOLD

2 exhaust gaskets-$10

Upper Speedometer cable -$25

Intercooler fan-$25

SOLD Up pipe-$10...Looks like it was on a car that had an oil line let loose because its covered in something that doesnt clean off. Would be good core to send to powder coater or have BOV attached to.SOLD

Crank pulley-$20

Used Radiator hoses-$5 for both

Water pump pulley-$55

PENDING Trans cooler lines-$30 PENDING

Turbo to pass valve cove tube-$Offer

Front suspension-$100...Includes all brake components, control arms, spindles, springs, tie rods, steering parts. Pretty much eveything except the pitman arm and shocks.

Crossmember-$45

Power steering hoses-$20...both

Sway bar-$45...Front

PENDING Gn bumpers-$75 each...Both are really nice and rust free. They need to be painted but other then that few light scratches...Will trade for fiberglass or a nice chrome front bumper.PENDING

Heating duct-$70...These are the ducts that are in the dash, I got them when I bought a bunch of parts.

SOLD Flex plate bolts-$25...ARP and still in the boxSOLD

Flex plate-$25

Condenser-$35...Has some bent fins but their in the corner so air flows isnt effected.

PENDING Stock intake box-20 PENDING

Cam sensor cap-10...This was a giant headache. One wire pulled out from plug. If you fix the wire you have a perfectly working cam sensor.

SOLD Oil filter gasket-5 each...These are the gaskets that go between the block and oil filter adapter. I ordered these from the dealership and could only get a five pack then it turns out I needed something else.SOLD

SOLD Cam sensor tool- I bought this from a fellow member a while back and it works great. The case is a little warped but It still works great. Whoever buys this I will guarentee it works.SOLD

Door hinges-$45...This is all four hinges and their really tight and good. I rebuilt my hinges and then these came with some doors I bought.

Cluster support-$25...This is the piece that goes behind the gauge cluster. The top two tabs are broken but I just used washers and it worked great with no rattels.

Broken steering column-Make Offer...Genius previous owner tried to "fix" it, needless to say, I got the car with bearings all over the carpet.

Down pipe-$40...Stock