Savannah Auto Air

SAVANNAHAUTOAIR

AUTO AC AND COOLING PARTS
Hi, I am Brett Anderson, from Savannah Auto Air.

We run an automotive A/C business, and have done so for the past 15 years...this is all we do...AUTOMOTIVE AIRCONDITIONING.

We are now offering New A/C compressors for the Turbo Buicks, as well as a full line of A/C parts for them. Also, we are making some custom A/C parts for our vehicles.

Our website is "under construction," and will be finished within the next few days. On our site, you will be able to use our online catalog to look-up A/C parts and prices to fit any vehicle you have.

Also, check out "Specialty Vehicles," as this section will be addressed towards Turbo Buicks, Corvettes, Camaros, Mustangs etc...

We are here to help in any way, and are devoted to doing "Whatever it Takes," to keep you satisfied.

We have two Buick powered vehicles in the family. One is an 87 GN and the other is an 89 TTA.

We sincerely appreciate your support, and look forward to serving you guys in the near future.

Thanks,
Brett Anderson

Savannah Auto Air
5778 Ogeechee Rd
Savannah, GA 31405

912.927.0111 (phone M-F 8-5 EST)
912.920.9829 (fax)

I email about the new lines

I sent you an email about the new lines your gonna make. I would like to get in on it. Also I need a line from the condenser to the Orifice tube, just a piece of tube, High side. Let me know if you have and cost. Also price on Accumulator and Evaporator, and new pump.
DAve

Condenser

Would also like to purchase one of these condensers along with a few other parts. TIA Phil.

Hi, I am Brett Anderson, from Savannah Auto Air.

We run an automotive A/C business, and have done so for the past 15 years...this is all we do...AUTOMOTIVE AIRCONDITIONING.

We are now offering New A/C compressors for the Turbo Buicks, as well as a full line of A/C parts for them. Also, we are making some custom A/C parts for our vehicles.

Our website is "under construction," and will be finished within the next few days. On our site, you will be able to use our online catalog to look-up A/C parts and prices to fit any vehicle you have.

Also, check out "Specialty Vehicles," as this section will be addressed towards Turbo Buicks, Corvettes, Camaros, Mustangs etc...

We are here to help in any way, and are devoted to doing "Whatever it Takes," to keep you satisfied.

We have two Buick powered vehicles in the family. One is an 87 GN and the other is an 89 TTA.

QUOTE]
a quick question for you.... do you guys sell complete A/C kits for 87 Buick T??? i basically need it all.... compressor, evap, condensor, the a/c lines, ech.... i am looking for the complete kit.... and if so , can you guys pm me a price,,,, thanks......:biggrin:

They havent logged in in a year so I wouldnt expect a response. Theyre also no longer a supporting vendor here.