sarasota florida gn hood pick up only

thessman

nice 87 GN hood with good paint. I bought a glass one for the weight savings. 100 bucks pick up only. Keech sarasota fl

send my paypal info .. I can pay now it will be a while before I can pu item .... as long it's in excellent condition

PM sent immediately after first message here. Will be going down Sunday to pick it up...

Mike

Guys,
I've had a ton of PM's om the hood. First come first serve. I've had people ask me to hold it for 2 and 3 weeks till they get to sarasota. I cant hold it then find out that "my wife wont let me buy it" :) First come first serve.
thanks ! Steve

Please PM a reply with information to make payment. That is the only way I can ensure my purchase.

Thanks,
Mike

Hey Steve it's Mark from tampa with the 2 buicks and the 69 camaro i can vouch for Beamer and Cme2fly and can possibly pick this hood up for them if needed these guys are good for it thanks Mark

Hey Steve it's Mark from tampa with the 2 buicks and the 69 camaro i can vouch for Beamer and Cme2fly and can possibly pick this hood up for them if needed these guys are good for it thanks Mark

Thanks Mark...

Are either of you going to be in Gainesville at the BPOC event on the 13th?

Mike

Beamer,
Its yours. Thanks for the voucher Mark. I'll give you a call today and we can meet sunday. thanks again ! Steve :)