Sand Mountian Dragway in Alabama

Got to try moulton it is one hooking ass track. A lot of x275 guys and others saying they have had the best 60 ft there.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Anyone know how Moulton is on there track rules? Might try there first. Just want to see a different track.

Very good on rules test and tune seat belt, and if probably faster than 7.0 or 7.50 put a helmet on . I'm there about every Sat. night. Last couple of weeks packed house. Been lots coming and testing a lot. Dusty and Chris both will say pretty damn good track. But for dusty probably would want a little longer shut down. Lots of 5 and 6 second cars and A few 4 second cars. Pretty shure no one will send u home for no cage if u dont have one. What would your problems be not to race.

Hell I would be fine with running donuts!!!!!!:rolleyes:

US43 in Lawrenceburg is a really nice track also. Probably 1.5 hour trip for you though.

I read somewhere online that Brainerd dragstrip near Chattanooga has been redone.

Looks like I have more choices than I thought. Might just give them all a try. Its a long time till October.:(

The track at Moulton is small town but works very well. We went 1.19 60' in Todd's stage 2 car there. I have been 4.81 but there but the shutdown doesn't suit my car very well. 5 second cars have no issues with the track. It's only about 20-30 min from my house.