Sales for end of august

Hello dennis....heres what im interested in...
1.front and rear seats....i know you dont do pics but maybe you can...what does this vinyl look like...does it look shabby....and condition of frt and rear...rips..tears..faded
2.console...how bad...can i repair it...missing parts
3.t tops buy any chance...need r/s t top plastic trim
4.wide chrome trim on top of doors..outer...if theres scratches and doesnt shine..im not interested
5.panel above glove box...says limited and lights up...if its faded..again not interested
thanks...and prices....vinny
6.TWO MATERIAL SAIL PANELS THAT SIT JUST ABOVE REAR ARMRESTS
noka72@aol.com

Hello dennis....heres what im interested in...
1.front and rear seats....i know you dont do pics but maybe you can...what does this vinyl look like...does it look shabby....and condition of frt and rear...rips..tears..faded
2.console...how bad...can i repair it...missing parts
3.t tops buy any chance...need r/s t top plastic trim
4.wide chrome trim on top of doors..outer...if theres scratches and doesnt shine..im not interested
5.panel above glove box...says limited and lights up...if its faded..again not interested
thanks...and prices....vinny

noka72@aol.com

no time this weekend however will get back to you next week...I think back seat is mint front seats panels you sit on have been redone and doe snot match dead on like maybe its a vinyl color grey....

obviousily on them I would do photos before you made a trip to me....

again early next week will spend some time looking over interior

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Ok..
.i forgot one thing...if its a t top car im looking for sunvisors.also..thnx vinny

Kirban update

Here is a list of part numbers still available from this thread. All other items are sold & gone.

DK-801, 808, 810, 819, 820, 823, 824, 825, 826, 830, 831, and 832.

I will entertain possible combinations of any of the above numbers to save a few bucks. The DK-801 GN rims is a very good deal as the chrome on them is quite nice and price includes shipping....

denniskirban@yahoo.com