Sales for end of august

Dennis Kirban

As before, this list replaces all earlier lists from us you may see in this thread. Please only refer to this listing and always by the code assigned to each part. Prices shown is the TOTAL price which includes UPS to the basic 48 states. Please keep that in mind.

Shipping elsewhere of course will be more. It is best to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com

I do not do photos however, in some cases as I have noted you can email me and I can email you photos of the certain parts that I noted. I believe my descriptions are quite accurate for the prices assigned to each part. I will only do photos where noted. Please read descriptions carefully only buy if part described meets your needs. Keep in mind prices quoted is COMPLETE price to your door via the brown truck. (UPS).

DK-801 I have two real nice 1986-1987 Grand National wheels bright chrome no curb hits or curb rash etc however teeth marks from tire machine is evident and some minor blistering in those areas are present. Own both for $150 to your door as noted UPS to the 48 states. Keep in mind they weigh 30lbs each. These would be top notch driver quality but not concours. I can provide photos if you email me. NOTE NEW LOWER PRICE.

DK-808 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a brand new check valve our #6769 just $26 to the basic 48 states.

DK-810 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a very nice factory GM intercooler scoop assembly with new screws to secure it to the intercooler. This is the scoop and housing not cracked. One front corner is just started to pull away from the one rivet but nothing is loose etc. Just $85 to the basic 48 states as noted above.

DK-814 For the 1984-1985 Turbo Regal a good used billet vacuum block just $24. Includes screws and used gasket.

DK-817 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a good used adjustable wastegate activator just $38.

DK-818 Almost new set of 4 1986-1987 Grand National center caps $110 for all four.

DK-819 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal with black out trim a good used passenger side quarter glass complete nothing busted or no funny aftermarket tint. Takes $65 to own it.

DK-820 Similar to above same specs only for the drivers side again $65 to own it.
These are used.

REMEMBER: Even if not noted prices all include UPS ground shipping to the basic 48 states.

DK-823 New in the GM wrapper 4 brand new strap caps. Takes $50 to own them. Last time I checked from GM they cost around $18 each! These are the grey ones. Important thing is by buying 4 they all match!

DK-824 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a good used passenger side factory header just $75. NOTE NEW LOWER PRICE

DK-825 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal the cloth style used set of 2 oil coolant lines. None of the fittings are frozen. Just $40 to own the set. Great to have as spares since discontinued years ago by GM.

DK-826 Package deal brand new set of GNX bushings and a set of used grille springs all for $28.

DK-827 For the 1987 Turbo-T good grey horn center complete with correct T medallion not cracked good center. $35.

DK-828 For the Turbo Regal a good used front header spring loaded 3.8 ornament good chrome nothing busted. Takes $40 to own it.

DK-829 For any year Turbo Regal the front license plate bracket used and a used correct battery hold down both for $28.

DK-830 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a good used correct original GM boost line kit with a used waste gate solenoid included. No warranty but came off a running car. Boost line kit is in good shape. Takes $32 to own it both items as described.

DK-831 For any year Turbo Regal good pair of used hood shocks and two of the special bolts that secure it case you drop one and never see it again. Price is $28.

DK-832 For the 1987 Turbo Limited a pair of good used front fender cornering lamps complete with uncut wires to first connecter, good lenses usual pitting nothing broken. Takes $49 to own the pair.

DK-833 For any year Turbo Regal a used set of original GM front fillers. You can tell they are not that old have poor quality silver paint on them need to be stripped very flexible nothing busted. Takes $75 to own them keep in mind new they run over $160 a pair.

DK-834 A new Riviera turbocharged emblem the front fender version ideal to affix to any center console has power six logo and says Turbocharged. Factory GM item 100% brand new. This is a metal emblem. $40 or can do a pair for $70.

This may be the last list for while because of several events coming up in next two months that I will be attending as a vendor notably Labor Day weekend at Raceway Park, then we will be doing an Open House plus GS Nats both in October.

We take paypal or credit cards.

Currently taking apart a 1987 Turbo Limited.

$.

parts

I will take the following- please confirm still available thanks DK-827 For the 1987 Turbo-T good grey horn center complete with correct T medallion not cracked good center. $35.

DK-828 For the Turbo Regal a good used front header spring loaded 3.8 ornament good chrome nothing busted. Takes $40 to own it.

I will take the following- please confirm still available thanks DK-827 For the 1987 Turbo-T good grey horn center complete with correct T medallion not cracked good center. $35.

Will hold both for you total is $75 paypal type in denniskirban@yahoo.com
if cc you must call our office during work hours 215-766-1611 give christina info and it would ship within 24 hours... I wil hold both items 24 hours for your reply.

much thanz

denniskirban@yahoo.com

if by paypal be sure to list what you are purchasing....

Hello dennis...what color interior on that limited and what do you have as far as interior...thanks vinny

check your paypal please

Dennis , check your paypal- don't know if the parts requested got listed. thanks, Mark Williams Originally Posted by twodafloor

DK-833 For any year Turbo Regal a used set of original GM front fillers. You can tell they are not that old have poor quality silver paint on them need to be stripped very flexible nothing busted. Takes $75 to own them keep in mind new they run over $160 a pair.

INterested in this if still available.

INterested in this if still available.

Yes still available advise if you want them if paypal type in denniskirban@yahoo.com
and put what you are buying if cc need to call my office during work hours give pee or christina cc info explain they are for my USED set..

will hold them 24 hours

thanz

Dennis , check your paypal- don't know if the parts requested got listed. thanks, Mark Williams Originally Posted by twodafloor

I just now figured it out was not by computer until now....will ship ups thursday may have friday if not monday thanz

Hello dennis...what color interior on that limited and what do you have as far as interior...thanks vinny

It has a grey leather interior however front seats have been redone and face panels on seat appear to be vinyl....

door panels are still intact although upper portion is not real nice....

console is there but busted somewhat best you tell me exactly what you are seeking and I can give you a better description of that item(s).

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Dennis, I will take this item:

DK-817 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a good used adjustable wastegate activator just $38.

I will paypal you the $.

what all bushing does this come with are these body bushings

It is a pair (2) of the upper bushings position #5 originally found only on the GNX no other Regals from new....another means to stiffen up your ride...these sit on top basically above your axle on the frame no bolts required locks into a hole etc....also shows positive proof if your car is not on the frame straight...as they would not line up...

Package deal with springs priced under retail.....

advise if you want them as of now still available.

denniskirban@yahoo.com