Said goodbye to my GN after 14 years

Drip Pan

Every Buick needs one!
After many months of deliberating I finally decided now was as good a time as any to let it go...I accomplished what I wanted to do with it, and I still have my Limited to play with. The car went to fellow TB.com board member Greg Lyons who drove all the way from his home in Edmonton, Alberta, to pick it up. I gave the car one more affectionate pat on the fender as Greg drove away....it's nice knowing the GN is going to a good, caring home. :)

Nice to see another GN up here. We have some nice Turbo Buicks in the area. One more wouldn't hurt.

Congratulations on the sale, Morgan, but I can only imagine how hard it would to part with something that has been an integral part of you & your family for that long. Glad to hear that it went to a good home, though. Hope that all's well.

congrats on the sale. i hope i never have to go threw what you did seeing it drive off.

After seeing that car at the donut shop many years ago, and how you got so much from so little, I decided that I had to have one. I don't know, but somehow theres something cool about haveing a baby seat behind a rollbar:eek: . I guess that I you could say that I have my car becase you had yours. So, any time that you miss your car, just call me, and I'll let you work on mine;) .

Congrats

Mike Barnard

Congrats on the sale Morgan. Sorry to see the car go, but I know you have been debating this decision for a while. At least you have the TR to play with. Hope all is well with you.

Take Care

P.S When I get a Sat off, a trip DD should be planned.