Safest rust remover works

Maybe good for wheels.

Ive got a dingy looking set of T wheels that that stuff might work real well on. Im probably gonna be the the test rat and order a gallon Monday. I will post pics of the results.

Would this work for the underside of my car,seems the car was in a field parked most of its life and very rusty underside,can this be brushed on ,or does it need to be submerged in order to work like the pics show...
thanks
Dennis :)

Hi Dennis,
This will work on a the underside. It can't be brushed on the product needs to reciculate (or be submerged) the opening page of the website shows the undercariage of a Linclon being de-rusted. The easiest way to perform this is with a sub pump from Home Depot (or such) garder hose, kiddie pool (or tub) to catch product in a submerge pump. For examples of an undercarriage being done check out the pictorials on site http://www.safestrustremover.com/
I have seen an engine compartment done this way. I have used it on my stainless steel stove that was rusted and kept the area soaked and it worked. The hot rod shop near my home uses it and they do frames and undercarriages. Hope this helps.

Thats Sweet as he!!..... lets just take the rear end in the first few pics ,do you know how long that hose was runnning over that area,is it like minutes ,hours or a day to get that one spot clean like that..
Thanks for any info...

got to order some of that,also does the solution weakin after use ,or can one gallon go a pretty long way...
Dennis :D

Dennis,
It will weaken over time and how heavily rusted the area is factors in. The hose on the Lincoln rear I believe was a total of 12 hrs. (I have to double check on that) I do know that some parts took as little as 45 min. it depends on the type of metal (the porosity) how heavy the rust is and the better prepped the area is (i.e. wire brushing off loose & heavy rust) will shorten the time and extend the use of the product.
Starting off with enough product to keep circulation going is the key (approximately 3 gals depending on your set up), replacing product once it is spent.... with new is the best way to go.

There questions you have to consider.. what do you want to accomplish..., the cost of the product vs. alternative methods which take more of your time i.e. disasssembling to sand blast then hoping that no parts need to be replaced as a result and so on.

If you would like to speak to me you could send me a private message with your contact info and I'd be happy to give you my thoughts. :)

Jessie Anne

Dennis
If you just want to give me the details of your project photos always helps that will be great to better guide you in the right direction.

:cool:

Sorry ,just seen your post ,thanks for the help ,I will get back to you real soon,very soon :)