sad sad day

yea, on post #11 you show the car from the driver side rear, and that rim is a slotted mag. I was curious as to if you had the complete set of those rims.

Sorry for the confusion.:tongue:

A.j.

the tires on there right now are 275/60 r15 yea sure ill sell them the only proplem is i work a S*&^ load of hours at dealership so i really dont have time to ship them but hey im not complaining i flagged 70hours this week;) but the rims arnent really in the best condition they have scratches but thats about it. on second thought i think i can ship then from the dealership depending on how much they the weight is ill let you know tomorrow whats your zip code

If those aluminum slots are indeed 15's they're worth some $$. Back in the 70's when they were popular, 14's were the common size.

I've always loved the look of the aluminum slot rims. I'd love to have a matching set of 15X7 or even 15X8's that were for GM pattern only, not the unilug pattern.

really some serious cash:D thanks for the info and to think i was going to let them go for like 40 bucks thanks for the info

You're welcome

yea i got it thanks alot the grand national is officialy NOT FOR SALE sorry thanks alort charlief1

I take it you bought the engine? Now if you're interested I have an intake ect you might be interested in. NA or turbo. Your choice.:biggrin:

ima call that place tomorrow i dont have a ebay account ima see if they take phone orders. i just dont know if i wanna drive up there or pay the 175 for freight charges

I might be able to help you on that too. I have a friend in the colony with an s-10. I can ask him if he'll haul it, for say $50 plus gas if you want.

:D thanks alot but the engine is on its way i ordered it today they still have one left if you need it but i just had it shipped to my dealership in dallas the freight was 120 on it i could have taken the parts truck up there but i have to work this saturday and by the time i drive up there and back it would be a waste of time it should be there by friday she said there going to ship it thursday so by friday it should be there hell yeah:D cant wait i feel like its christmas for me :D

LOL Have you considered which intake system you want yet? Like I said Iv'e got three different ones available.

honestly i dont know i really wont to do a twin turbo set up theres a shop in dallas that does custom exhaust work i can get two t4 turbonetics turbos for 350 but i wont to build the internals first how much abuse can that turbo crank take

sorry i havent gotten back to you..... im out of town in a hotel right now.... LAME

LOL

if you still are interested... we could go .... one wheel at a time....

88012 is my zip

A.j.

Peeeze don't scrap this car! I'm in Richardson (just North of Dallas) and I will do everything I can to find a home for this car if nobody else takes it. I have room in my driveway.

shoot me an email if it comes down to calling the scrap yard

Rob
rjp71@sbcglobal.net

If those aluminum slots are indeed 15's they're worth some $$. Back in the 70's when they were popular, 14's were the common size.

I've always loved the look of the aluminum slot rims. I'd love to have a matching set of 15X7 or even 15X8's that were for GM pattern only, not the unilug pattern.

X2 on that. always liked slots.

naw im not going to scrap it i charlie found me an engine on evil bay i got it to day 81 3.8 long block oh yeah:biggrin: