Sad but gonna have to pull the plug

Tony Shoaff

I have decided to sell The Atomic Gn. I have been waiting to long for my StageII motor and now I am not really interested in fininshing the car again.
I have all the best of the best for this car. My DLS stage II motor with distributor set up and electric water pump is finished and every piece is brand new from Dan. I have a 400 Turbo $4000.00 model trans from Lonnie, Cotton's extra large frt mount inner cooler made for me, Fresh Atomic orange paint, funny car cage with a ISP drag seat, brand new weldon fuel pump all piped and wired up never had gas ran through yet, Casper wiring harness for a XFI Fast system with large injector harness, fuel cell in the trunk, H&R rear control arms, Ford Nine inch rear end with 373 gear, QA-1 front coil over springs and upper/lower control arms the list goes on and on. Kenne Bell headers. Parts still needed are turbo, downpipe, wastegate, injectors, battery and Fast System. The tires are Phoniex 29.5x10.5 and fit becasue of the frame being notched and wheel wells opening inlarged. I can take pictures if anyone is interested and send them to a e-mail address if needed.
Serious buyer's only. This car is not a toy! Very capable of running low 8ths.
Send me a PM if interested or e-mail to tony.shoaff@gmail.com.
Starting price $40,000 for complete package or I will sell some things seperate. Thanks.

Wow that sucks Tony I was waiting to see your car done. Good guy to deal with I picked up some roller rockers from Tony awhile back.

I picked up a stage II luckily motor was already done waiting on paint and few parts. Good luck with everything.

Joe

TFS.. dont quit us my brother...

Can you loan me $30,000 Eddie? I have not given up yet. The car is for sale until Easter Sunday for $40,000. After that I feel sorry for every other GN left on this planet! I will need help, but I will get this car in every record book left. Period:cool: Stay tuned.

It means "That F*****g Sucks." And it does. Sorry you're parting with it.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Car

Big Paulie and myself have new Weber Racing powerplants for 2011.. looking foward to BG and racing with TT bone racing.. lets get it on..