s**t load of parts,ta62,razor's alky kit,Z06 maf,trans+,DS

fugitive

selling parts off my car due to a rod knockin. all parts are like new. all prices are firm and shipping is not included unless it says it is. ill take paypal but 3% will be tacked on.

tiano laptop stand-$140

directscan complete w/box and instructions-$225 shipped

ibm laptop w/directscan installed on it-$175

translator+ 6.2 $210

razor's alky kit w/3 bar map sensor-$470 shipped bought new couple weeks ago,used about 10miles till rod started knockin

TA62 limit eng. craig built turbo,polished inlet bell and compressor housing-$550 damn near new condition

extender extreme chip for 60lbs. mototron inj.-$80 shipped

Z06 85 mm MAF sensor w/ 4" intake and new K&N filter-$200
installed same time as alky kit,so it also has about 10mi on filter and maf
you also dont need an angle boss either,it clears fine

greddy profec b electronic boost controller-$280 shipped
10mi on it,complete w/warranty,box and instructions

87 stock gn motor with all accessories,intake etc. taking offers,will need to be picked up in monticello indiana.has 110k mi on it but doesnt matter much since rod knockin

BRF trans with ck performance shift kit-$make offer
shifts hard,ALSO NEEDS PICKED UP

car is also for sale,asking $3300 obo. good interior,CS II,powermaster still works,dual air bags,new brakes up front,still has a/c,alum drums,only thing it will be missing is motor and tranny

will be pulling more parts like pte IC,billet 9x11 converter,and 60 lbs. inj. within the week. click on link in sig for pics. email with any questions. . thanks nick

click on link in sig.theres pics of the stand there,i havent figured out to email pics yet.

click on the pics of my car and not the parts for sale. youll see it there. i have to undo the wiring in the car still. if you want more pics i can post some tomm. when everythings out.

Do you have an adjustable fuel regulator that you want to sell?Please post on here or PM me my email is down!

i have a billet one. make me an offer,also have a rail mount fuel pressure gauge too if interested.let me know, nick

Do you have a drivers side breather with the K&N on top? What stall is the 9/11 convertor?

how much for the 60s? If the price is right, i will buy them.
GNguy- Do you already have a 3 bar map sensor?
this kit probably comes with it, if you need the 3 bar map sensor, then i will keep looking.
BW

i have a billet aluminum breather that has a screwable top-$15. converter stalls around 3200-3400 depending on power being made, should still have a free restall also within the year.bought new in feb. or march,has less than 2k mi on it.

$295 shipped on inj.,installed same time as converter so they also have less than 2k. mi. i have a new 3 bar map sensor w/ alky kit.

ibm thinkpad 760e with good battery. has the floppy drive and also has cd rom drive. i bought the ibm incar adapter so you dont need a power inverter. laptop is in good shape, no broken pixels or cracks in the case anywhere.