RUST FREE 87 gn PARTING OUT :)

thank you, my interior is great except for one rip on the bolster of the driver seat, the bottom and head rests are great, the passenger seat and back seat look like they were never sat in. except for all the dog hair the previous over had

how much for the concert sound lower door panels? I don't really need the grilles or the speakers, but I'll buy if you prefer...I just don't want to hack perfect panels on my car to add the option...

how much for the concert sound lower door panels? I don't really need the grilles or the speakers, but i'll buy if you prefer...i just don't want to hack perfect panels on my car to add the option...

$165 shipped to pa

203 213 9126

engine complete with everything! ecm,sensors ,relays ,wire harness ,down pipe,intercooler, manifolds, all pulleys brackets etc... $2500

not parting engine out!!!

if not sold in the next couple weeks it will be in the car below!!!

we42002.jpg

we42003.jpg

we42004.jpg

ecu

if you still have the computer, from the passengers side kick panel, i need one. how much would you accept?

Do you still have the upper AC/heater core cover with the emissions sticker on it? I really need one since mine broke in pieces.