running rich

I disagree.. on Reds the lower limit is 90, on Erics the lower limit is 105.. it would be pegged

BL's are in the toilet. My target is +-10 from 128.. especially especially at idle.

Low BL's are only a few things typically..

Fuel pressure jacked to the moon
Bad O2 sensor
Bad Chip/calculations within
Bad MAF
Bad Injectors
Hole in the IC.. extra air goes past MAF..delivering extra fuel.

99% of the time its one of the above. Some are easy to eliminate/have been eliminated.

I knew your BL's were going to be off.. hence why I posted the way I did :wink:

Russ Merritt said:
Turbotweaks 009 chip is the best I ever tried for those injectors. You need to get in touch with him, get him your entire combo and try one.

Amen..

The Extender also works great.. but if you run the stock MAF.. cant use it.

Everything you listed as possible causes I have checked or replaced with parts I know are good. My fuel pressure is at 40psi with the vac line unplugged. I wouldn't be that worried about thr blm except for the fact that the car bogs off idle, and blows clouds of black smoke everytime I touch the throttle. I also tried running the stock injectors with the stock chip and I tried 57lb injectors. The problem was still there with both. I do have direct scan, but I have not been able to get it to work yet. I have also been in touch with Eric at Turbotweak but i'm trying to get in phone contact with him. Thanks for the suggestions if anyone has more ideas please let me know.

Like Razor said, Bad chip/calculations within..................You won't get that Armstrong chip to BLM jive like a TT or Extender. You need a late model MAF & Translator to run the Extender. I like the Extender chips also. You have all kinds of adjustments with them including a BLM adjustment.

http://www.fullthrottlespeed.com/itemdesc~ic~050EXTCHIP~eq~~Tp~.htm

You sound like you have covered the bases relatively good and still no luck. Red says to adjust the fuel to 43# line off, that will actually lower your BLMs more, not good. The Armstrong chip will go like hell WOT but I haven't seen one BLM friendly yet. They usually run halfway decent though. Good luck.