Rules for Bowling Green

tom robison

ALL UP IN THEM GUTZ
Trying to make Bowling Green this year with a new build and need to know if my car is legal. Is there a link or are the rules stickied it? Thanks

Looks like your plan to put the turbo up front is illegal? I could have sworn Ive seen it on some of the cars though.

Read the rules again, cant be forward of the core support.
can't be mounted in front of the core support. I guess that means the mounting point can not be in front of core support but turbo can stick out in front of core support. At least it can be read like that imo

can't be mounted in front of the core support. I guess that means the mounting point can not be in front of core support but turbo can stick out in front of core support. At least it can be read like that imo

That is correct. Tom, we look forward to another new car in the class.

That is correct. Tom, we look forward to another new car in the class.
So no part of the mounting should be forward of the core support. OK. I am trying to get this thing done in time, but right now I am at the mercy of the piston maker.I should have them by next fri. I HOPE.

Thinking about making it to BG for this, but am not finding a clear schedule on what days qualifying and eliminations are held? I see the event is from the 19th through the 22nd... but the 22nd is saturday. Are all qualifying runs and eliminations being held on saturday? If so, how early would they start?

I can't take off work, and the earliest I would be able to head out of IL would be friday afternoon and get to BG around midnight... which I am willing to do if my car is ready to go.

Thanks Collin-

So, if this is the schedule then:

Race Schedule
Friday - Heads-Up/Super 16 Qualifying 3:00 pm
Saturday - Heads-Up/Super 16 Qualifying 11:00 am
Saturday - Eliminations........................... 12:00 pm - until...
Gamblers Racing - Wed. & Thurs...........
Fee determined by participants. 2:00 pm

Do you have to participate in friday round 1 qualifying to race sat or no?

You should be able to qualify Sat. and race, but you will need to make yourself and you car available to the people in your class and your RRA since you will have missed peer tech Friday.

You should be able to qualify Sat. and race, but you will need to make yourself and you car available to the people in your class and your RRA since you will have missed peer tech Friday.

Thanks for the info-

So long as I don't hurt anything on the car between now and then I will be down to race. If for some unfortunate reason I am unable to bring the car, I will still drive down to watch saturday as I have never been to BG.

Cliff