RT 28 motors N.Reading Mass. Scammers!!!!!!

Already filed a complaint with Mass generals office the next day and they assigned someone that i will talk with tomorrow. Yes they send me quite a few pics of the car which are the one they had in the listing however they were pretty good about taking pics that showed no damage and the paint looks fine in the pics but once you see it in person thats another story.
The owner even said you have pics of the car and it was missing front bumper parts correct i said yes he said well you knew they were missing and bought it anyways i then said well not ever owning a CTSV how would i know it was missing those parts until i climbed under the car and seen lots of holes where things were supposed to be and pulled up the GM parts pictures!
He did what ever he could to make it my fault and the part about when he buys/sells cars and the paint work not even mattering is classic.

Thats what i figured. The pictures leave all the damage out or try to hide it with the sun shining on it. Ive seen cars that looked good and once i got there to see it in person there is no way it was even the same car. Its tough good luck to you hope everything works out ive been burnt before and its a horrible feeling hope everything works out

The car is a 10 footer for sure any closer the flaws start popping out. Its mechanically fine and went right though MD insp. which is a good thing but had they had just been honest i would not be posting this oh that's right it's 100% my fault!

It has 35 k miles and seems to run fine i dont have it tagged yet but zipped it around the side streets. It was purchased late 2012 and still has 19 months/15K miles bumper to bumper warranty and plenty on the powertrain after that but i did get the service records for the dealer on it and i was taken care of maintainence wise.

It has 35 k miles and seems to run fine i dont have it tagged yet but zipped it around the side streets. It was purchased late 2012 and still has 19 months/15K miles bumper to bumper warranty and plenty on the powertrain after that but i did get the service records for the dealer on it and i was taken care of maintainence wise.

so its just bodywork... fix it yourself and move on. LESS aggravation and its DONE and you can DRIVE it !! BUT..If ya want to "play the game" just continue but please let us know what the lawyer gets and what YOU get besides a BILL from them.

Ohhhh.. Forgot the time you will be wasting to.. I don't work for nothing but maybe you do. Keep us posted on the "chase" :cool:

So they got a letter from the Attorney General that they were issuing a mediator and magically i got a call offering me some money to end the case so we made a deal and i'm waiting on a check didnt get exactly what i wanted but its better than a drug out law suit!