RPO sticker

CHANCE

No longer a Buick guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can someone take a high quality picture of the RPO sticker in the trunk of there WE4 for me I'm going to have ecsvin.com reproduce one for my car.

Thanks in advance.

Can someone take a high quality picture of the RPO sticker in the trunk of there WE4 for me I'm going to have ecsvin.com reproduce one for my car.

Thanks in advance.
will they be able to do that?at the top of the rpo sticker the vin is there,i need one for one of my buicks.let me know if it works out.thanks......

I hope so. They should be able to replace the vin on the picture of the sticker I send them

It's going to take awhile. I don't have a picture of a trunk RPO sticker and the fact that I'm in the middle of Afganistan doesn't help either.

rpo

I had them do my door tags and came out excellent. They dont have the rpo tag on file yet. I need to get one reproduced so I may send them one to copy.

How`s This.... Notice the csmp stamped in red Picture 001.jpg

rpo tag from junk yard 86 t-type. Its little different from my 87 gn. It has numbers at the top rPicture 003.jpgight and a paint code at the bottom right

rpo tag from junk yard 86 t-type. Its little different from my 87 gn. It has numbers at the top rView attachment 112634ight and a paint code at the bottom right
Questions,what was the cost?where they able to do both door tags?what does the red writeing mea?what's was needed?and what's needed to get the rpo done?and who did them?sorry for a million questions.thanks

Questions,what was the cost?where they able to do both door tags?what does the red writeing mea?what's was needed?and what's needed to get the rpo done?and who did them?sorry for a million questions.thanks

They did both tags for me. I had to take a pic of the vin on dash to verify ownership. and the rest was adding vin and gross weight numbers. I found a company called ecs/vin after russ retired from making them! This is solely to help those like me who need replacement tags for restorations. The red is some kind of stamp gm put on the tags. I own a 87 so older door tags are different . The older tags have a clear label over top. Se above post for tire label.