RPE Stroker Shortblock w/Accessories

LS powered GN

motor1.JPG
motor2.JPG
motor3.JPG
motor5.JPG
motor 6.JPG
The short block has less than 2000 street miles on it, and has never been over 18lbs of boost. I could not find my invoice from Bobby, I spoke to him last week, and he said once I have a serious offer and deposit, the new owner will be able to give him a call, and he will give all the specs and clearances to them. Also, it is a piece of mind for the new owner to know that this is not a fake one that some people are trying to sell as a RPE product!! What you see in the pictures is what you get for the price stated!! Below are the components that are in the shortblock..4750.00 OBO
GN1 3.625 crank
K1 Rods 6.0
Diamond Pistons 3.830
Comp Cams 224-224 full roller
Comp Cams CS(R) series liftes (885-12
8.600 pushrods 5/16th
BHJ Harmonic Balancer with Ext. trigger wheel
RJC Deep Pan
Modified front cover
H&R poly mounts
new starter

DAMN>>>>>>>
I seriously wish I had the extra cash for this........

Bryan

U do they give it away at the banks every day$$$

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I am interested in purchasing this provided shipping is not too costly. Do you have any idea of what shipping this beast to zip code 53143 (Wisconsin) might cost? Thanks, Dan

Shipping has gone up...you will be about $350.00 with liftgate service. If you have a business address with a loading dock it will be less. The pallet will need to be boxed in for protection so add that cost as well.

Bryan

I was looking to sell it for local pick up, but it looks like I'm gonna have to crate it up.. So Yes, I will ship it..