Route 66 Cruise In - Sat. 11th

williamsGN

'Horse sneeze' addict
Saturday @ 3 the TRs will be 'invading' this pre 75 car show ! I've gone a few times and the GNs usually draw a good amount of attention. We park one row over from the show in this very large parking lot. Lots of other non entered cars usually join us. So far 6 TRs are going, hopefully more join in.

Good part of hitting up this show as a non entry is No Entry Fee - No Awards - No Disappointments - More Beer $$

They have a band, raffle, 100+ cars, had a booth that would photograph your car and put it on a shirt, mug, etc.

The show officially starts at 5, but I've seen the lot full by 4, so we're arriving at 3.

Restaurants in walking distance besides Route 66, include Sushi, Mexican, Pizza w/ microbrew, Greek, Cold Stones & Baskin Robbins. There is a car wash across the street.

Route 66 Classic Grill | CLASSIC CAR SHOW

thinking of going! what must one do to be invited and park next to the buicks?

Just show up... just not at 3 AM.. or you can save us all the good spots, we'll be there

BTW- I'm bringing my wife and son...Encouraging others to bring theirs! The less bored they are, the longer we'll be able to stay!

ttt

Sounds like a cool deal. Wish I could go. Please post pics.

Mike B.

attention grabber

Wait, I forgot... yours is too nice.... stay home :biggrin:

Maybe you could tow you know whose with your bus.

8 TRs arrive

Thanks to Terik, Scott, Chris, Dave, Pete, Ray & Mike...

We were invited into the show thanks to Scott's wife talking with the show promoters.

Amazing for a last minute plan.

Attachments

• 102_0844.jpg
    102_0844.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 136
  • 102_0830.jpg
    102_0830.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 139
I have never seen so many TR's in one spot. We def stole the show from the run of the mill muscle and hotrods that are usually there. It also made me realize how much more work needs to be done to my car...thanks :mad: In due time..and $$$$

If everyone wants to .....

can't make it this Saturday ?

Should be getting the car back this week.

Was down for blown head gaskets, which turn into a bad bearing, which turn into installing ported heads/intake.....ahh...you know it it goes. ;)

I am down to got to the next one.