Roof Rail Seal (HT)

Really I wasnt aware of that, I know some supporting vendors have them but was hoping to find someone who had a set lying around and was willing to part with them for a little cheaper :D

Really I wasnt aware of that, I know some supporting vendors have them but was hoping to find someone who had a set lying around and was willing to part with them for a little cheaper :D

Nothing cheap about those even at 10% over the dealer cost. Good luck

How much does the dealer want? I just checked G-Body and they don't list the roof rail weatherstrip as an individual item under GM weatherstripping. AMAutoParts on ebay wants $67.00 for theirs and Metco was about 79.00. A1Auto lists a complete door kit (upper and lower) for $160.00. Is anyone selling these a BG this year? Thanks.

How much does the dealer want? I just checked G-Body and they don't list the roof rail weatherstrip as an individual item under GM weatherstripping. AMAutoParts on ebay wants $67.00 for theirs and Metco was about 79.00. A1Auto lists a complete door kit (upper and lower) for $160.00. Is anyone selling these a BG this year? Thanks.

Just bought the SoftSeal weatherstripping from JEGS. It fit perfectly. Was a P.I.A. scraping the old one off and digging it out of the inner channel.