Rolloer timing chain, which one?

QWIKWE4

Which timing chain has everybody had the best luck with? I'm going to be installing a high volume front cover and wanted to change the timing chain while it was off to a double roller but don't know which one works the best.

What kind of cam? If it's a stock set up why not use a stock style replacement chain. The plastic GM ones lasted over 100k, I'm sure a metal replacement would do. However, to answer the question everyone here seems to like rollmaster. They make a nice setup but I wouldn't hesitate to run a cloyes, edlebrock,comp setup. Just make sure you get a billet crank gear. b

Thanks for the input. I'm still using the stock cam. I'm just doing some maintainence. The motor has around 100k miles and the oil pressure at idle is between 0-5psi thats the only reason I'm changing the front cover.

Thanks for the input. I'm still using the stock cam. I'm just doing some maintainence. The motor has around 100k miles and the oil pressure at idle is between 0-5psi thats the only reason I'm changing the front cover.

does ur engine knock any, i would worry about oil pressure that low? even for a buick. what kinda oil do u use and does ur pressure go up with RPM?