Roll Call for BPG Event

Thanks, appreciate the offer, we're hoping to get the engine pulled next weekend then we will know more. Have a customers GN we are working on at the moment to earn the income to fix the hot air. Have to make money to spend money. LOL

i just got my motor and tranny in and drove it today. transmission is awesome. all i need now is some sticky tires and i'll be ready. looking forward to it.

Good news is turbo was fine, no issues whatsoever, bad news lost the block, so anyone know where one might be for sale could you please let me know? Would appreciate it, still hope to make Osceola and Nationals this year.....

Updated list:
1. Dday
2. Clay w
3. Kevin b?
4. Ernie y?
5. Mike s?
6. Mike l?
7. Lonnie d?
8. David s?
9. Marty d?
9. Shawn h?
10. Big head Chris?
11. John s?
12. Bob h?
13. Brian bigpsi

Deleted a few and added a ? to me.

Precision Turbo and Engine has stepped up and is Contributing to this class adding $300 to first place and $200 to Second place

Ttt

I am almost ready!
After selling a bunch of my blood and making some sperm donations, I was able to buy some new rear shoes just for bpg

Attachments

• 2011-07-14_00-39-48_218.jpg
    2011-07-14_00-39-48_218.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 206
Doesnt look good for me making the BPG, college tuiton for my daughter came due and cleaned me out. I need to sell my spare TR parts to try and make it.
DDAY:(

Doesnt look good for me making the BPG, college tuiton for my daughter came due and cleaned me out. I need to sell my spare TR parts to try and make it.
DDAY:(

Called you back, call me now.

See ya, Kip

Hey D Day,

I am scheduled to work that weekend and car still not running yet.
trying to pull strings to go but doesnt look promising.

If turn out is gonna be low and you and others cant go let me know I dont wanna use all my strings to get out of weekend call if its not a big event.
Ill prob get stuck with Christmas call or something if I get off weekend of BPG.

1. Dday
2. Clay w?
3. Kevin B
4. John s?
5. Shawn h?
6. Bob h?
7. Brian bigpsi