Roll Cage

Medbull

Boomer Sooner!!!!
I am going to be needing a cage pretty soon. Anyone have an idea where to a nice kit?

Thanks

Summit seems to have a decent price in their catalog. Thinking seriously 'bout it myself when I re do the floorpans PN#CEE-3122(8 point).

Several years ago someone posted a link to a website that had roll cages for our cars with pictures of the install. Looked really nice, but I can't find the address. Must be on my old computer.

S&W Racecars.They have a great kit for the G body.I got the 10pt.Great quality and perfect fit.Also were very friendly to deal with.HTH.;)

Turbov6,

Do you have an idea how much that kit costs?

Does anyone know if the s&w kit has removable side bars available?

Thanks for the info.

I've been talking to S&W this week about a cage for mine. GREAT people to deal with. I'll be ordering mine in November (all cages go on sale!)

If you want to keep your back seat, you'll need to get their "prostreet" rear bars, they go through the speaker openings. Their regular race cage goes through the back seat area.

They can set you up with anything you need.

Their prices are right on with Summit/Jegs on the mild steel tubing type. Personally, I'm going with the Moly cage. More bucks but lighter and the tubing is smaller (but stronger)

It fits fine on the doors? No need to alter anything?

-Jon