Rodick In The 9's

urban gorilla

I just wanted to say it has been a long time coming for this guy.lets go over the list.small tire not a piece of fiberglass on the car.no transbreak only footbreak.stock suspention a/c power seat cruise control sun pass amps in the trunk beer in the back seat 3750lbs and the car is over weight for tsm it can loss alittle weight like the driver this is the true meaning of a street car no bull**** this guy broke his ass to do this.there is not a cut or slice on this car jeff is a true person that i would go to bat for anytime he does it right .you all know what he built for me the car will always speak for itself.i dont want to forget uncle randy bell for all the support and beer he has given jeff haha.just kidden jeff love you bro wish all the best for you .kickin ass and taking names.................................

Congrats to Jeff, another 109 in the 9's from the Sunshine state.:biggrin: :cool:

Jeff congrats once again , I had a great time as always in Reynolds breaking into the nines is a milestone , glad I was there to witness it.

Congrats Jeff

Congratulations Jeff,

It was great being there and seeing you run the numbers; enjoy your hard work. Your race on Friday night with that Cobra Mustang had to be one of the best races there that night; the crowd went wild when you showed the power of the Black Buick against the blown Ford.

Regards,
Shev

Congrats Jeff, it is a beautiful car! Alex (miami) told me that laz was there with you. Laz spent about 5 minutes putting a mild tune on Tim's car (the Banana) at BG this year. The car dropped from a mid 9.9 to a high 9.8. He has since gone 9.50 @ 143 with the same tune.

Congrat's!!!!!!

Had a great time in Reynolds, glad you brought the Big GUY!!!!

hope to see you guys again SOON!!!

thanks JD

Damn! Congratulations Jeff! 5-6 years ago who would have ever thought it!

Eddie told me all about it from Randall! Glad to hear and see that you are doing well and still hauling A**! Much more than I can say for myself...Cadillac.

Later,

Kyle - EFI 13 Champion :biggrin: