Robbed ,ripped off, stole from .. Shop break in alert !!

i got a call this am .. My credit card machine was pluged into a phone line at the public library last night around 630 pm .. They have vedio footage we are trying to get from them ..we might just get'em ..

What the hell did they plan to accomplish by doing that? Where they trying to make a deposit for you?

what the hell did they plan to accomplish by doing that? Where they trying to make a deposit for you?
thats what i was thinking .. Go ahead run some cards into my bank account .. I could use the money ..i really dont understand the logic behind stealing the credit card machine .. It is programed to my account .. And is set up to reconnect to my clearing house in case of power loss .. So every time they hook it up it calls the credit card company .. You cant even retrieve data from it .. In my mind they are pretty stupid to steal something like that ..

Its sad that people work so hard to acquire things their entire life and some thugs come along and help themselves. carma is a
cold bitch and I know they will get what they deserve eventually!!

i got a call this am .. My credit card machine was pluged into a phone line at the public library last night around 630 pm .. They have vedio footage we are trying to get from them ..we might just get'em ..

Wow, you got some really smart thieves up there ! This is great news if they provide you with video. Here in Missouri a credit card involved theft is an automatic Federal felony, this includes stealing a wallet or purse or even a vehicle that has a credit card in it. Nail their azz to the wall !

Bryan