Road Rage - what would you have done?

Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
That chicks actions sounds exactly like most of the drivers here in KC, they are crazy annoying drivers that once you put the blinker on, they speed up or drive right next to you blocking you in to play games.
Ive had quite a few try and follow me if they get pissed, good thing the ole buick runs hard :)

You did the right thing by going to the police station, you should have called the station as you were driving in and handled it right then and there.
She probably would have blown her top and been arrested for being psycho biatch, she may have just thrown down right there!

One word for next time

TASER

I would have tased her if her hand made it into the cabin of the vehicle..

http://www.beststungun.com/streetwise-900000-volts-stun-gun.html

BW
First ask the Biatch if she wrote down the plate number of your car,cause if you didnt, you are about to forget it ""ZAP"".... :D :D

locked, cocked and ready to rock......

thats why i carry the ole 40 caliber. in louisiana the car is an "extension of your home!!!!" people are f###ing crazy these days. i'll shoot before anyone hurts my family or me. hydrashocks make a nasty exit wound. :eek: jeremy

i was getting tailgated for about 5 miles for stopping completely at a stop sign at a dangerous intersection by my house, so i called the cops and drove to the police station and a cruiser came out immediately and got on the guy. This nut was trying to get next to me on double lined roads and had his wife in the vehicle. some people...

Should have told her you were changing lanes to take the exit & thanked her for letting you in.

Seems the same thing happens when I am in my daily driver or wifes mini van.

It can never happen in my CRAPPY, DIRTY, UGLY, BEAT looking S-10. Guess all the grime & dents keep folks at bay.