RJC Hybrid Boost Controller

TurboMonteSS

Anyone out there know anything about this? Supposed to spool up a large turbo a lot quicker even with a D5 convertor. Sounds like a real winner if it works.

I ran it for awhiel, works liek he sasy it does. I went to BstC in car the only reason I took it off

I have one on my PT-51 and it spools up faster than the stock set-up with out a doubt. But I have an Art Carr 9" anyway and spool up was never an issue. I actually went with it to stop my boost creep issues, which it did.

With a 60 series turbo and stock convertor its probably kinda sluggish on the street until that boost kicks in. I would give the boost contoller a shot first since its inexpensive compared to a new convertor or turbo.

Big thread about it in the "Turbo" section of this board. Lots of people chiming in. Sounds likea real winner and I also plan on getting one. As stated though, this does not take the place of a converter. Ideal situation would be to have a completely matched system (turbo, converter, cam) and this piece will complement that system.