RJC Girdle - DLS Aluminum Oil Pan and Front Cover, Stock Ported Intake Ceramic Coated, ARP Stud Set

87TurboGN

See Pics or contact me with questions. Prices do not include shipping. 859-312-3184

Stock Ported Intake Ceramic Coated with Bolts and Sensors and EGR Block Off plate, Plus EGR was Welded shut and PCV Valve location was welded shut also. Could be drilled out if needed.- $275

Used ARP Stud Set TOP and BOTTOM - 16 head bolts, Nuts Washers and Bottom End Stud Set, Already stretched and ready to go - $125

RJC Girdle and Hardware - $325

DLS Aluminum Oil Pan with Screen and Windage Slots - Front High Volume Cover and Dutt Oil Pump Set Up. Includes Oil Lines in Pick Plus Turbo Drain Line $900, Cost was $1200. Perfect Condition.
IMAG1005.jpg
IMAG1006.jpg
IMAG1007.jpg

See Pics or contact me with questions. Prices do not include shipping. 859-312-3184

Stock Ported Intake Ceramic Coated with Bolts and Sensors and EGR Block Off plate, Plus EGR was Welded shut and PCV Valve location was welded shut also. Could be drilled out if needed.- $275

Used ARP Stud Set TOP and BOTTOM - 16 head bolts, Nuts Washers and Bottom End Stud Set, Already stretched and ready to go - $125

DLS Aluminum Oil Pan with Screen and Windage Slots - Front High Volume Cover and Dutt Oil Pump Set Up. Includes Oil Lines in Pick Plus Turbo Drain Line $900, Cost was $1200. Perfect Condition. View attachment 168729View attachment 168730View attachment 168731 .
I'm interested in the girdle.Does it come with a scraper along with the fasteners?

DLS Aluminum Oil Pan with Screen and Windage Slots - Front High Volume Cover and Dutt Oil Pump Set Up. Includes Oil Lines in Pick Plus Turbo Drain Line $900, Cost was $1200. Perfect Condition. View attachment 168729View attachment 168730View attachment 168731 .
You have some nice stuff. Do you mind me asking why you are selling ?

Parting out my car. I can get more selling it in parts than I can as a whole. Still have a lot left, if you are needing something specific, feel free to pm me.

good deal for someone ... Id take the pan an cover off yur hand but to many sticks in the fire 4 lol

Something just reared its ugly head and I must step aside. Nice stuff. GLWS