Rims and tires for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

marydgad

I have a sets of wheels for sale....

1 set of Chrome 5 Stars....

Front is 235 60/15

Rear is 275 60/15

Also have 2 tires to match the front. The back tires have only not even 100 miles on them. Lugs and center caps are included.

I want $600.00 plus shipping cost.

You can call me at 352-593-1288

Attachments

• gnbuick3 017.jpg
    gnbuick3 017.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 209
  • gnbuick3 015.jpg
    gnbuick3 015.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 207
  • gnbuick3 006.jpg
    gnbuick3 006.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 196
  • gnbuick3 003.jpg
    gnbuick3 003.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 201
  • gnbuick3 004.jpg
    gnbuick3 004.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 177
Are these the same gta's that just sold in clearwater for $450. ???
They had almost brand new tires. !!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

These are not from Clearwater. And the tires are not almost new, new on the chrome rims. Thank you

Let the popcorn start popping!
Not sure why he is lying about the deal with Freight Train?
He may just have to eat them for dinner if he thinks he will get $750 with crappy tires?
Must be some good herbs in Spring Hill, Florida!!!
LOL also!

There is no doubt in my mind that these are the same wheels that Freight Train sold.....

Bryan

they are out of my garage...i dont care what happens to them...i could have held out for more..my T is all original and i dont plan on adding non OEM wheels..i enjoyed them for awhile but dont like black wheels on black cars..if he makes a profit..so be it..they are nice wheels..good luck to all...hell i threw in a new set of locks with them too...750 seems a bit much though...after all..we are talking about Regals not F430's

they are out of my garage...i dont care what happens to them...i could have held out for more..my T is all original and i dont plan on adding non OEM wheels..i enjoyed them for awhile but dont like black wheels on black cars..if he makes a profit..so be it..they are nice wheels..good luck to all...hell i threw in a new set of locks with them too...750 seems a bit much though...after all..we are talking about Regals not F430's
Agreed. !!!!!
making a profit is one thing
But sticking it yoo yaa with no lube :eek:

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Ok you popcorn lovers....this is a free country, we do whatever we want to. You see the price you don't like then you go somewhere else. I did not lie about anything that you accused me of. 1. They came from St. Petersburg, not Clearwater. 2. They were not sold for $450. 3. The tires are the same ones when I bought them. I put out money into gas to get there and back, I'm entitled to make something. My price is now $600 and plus you get the lock set...so there you can have some money to buy some popcorn and sit around and mock people. Thanks to Freight Train, the price is lower. If you're still not happy, go somewhere else....I'm sticking to MY price. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.