Rims and tires for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is his woman speaking...you guys should be removed from this website cuz y'all are a bunch of boys that are so bored and thanks we made a nice profit and we still have another set to sell...more profit. Thank you!!!!

Because that comment makes you better than them.

I have to agree that people should stay out of for sale threads if their sole purpose is to ruin the sale. Unless there is foul play of course.

But what kind of man lets his woman speak for him? "Back in the kitchen you!"

D

I am embarrassed to say I live in Florida after reading this last post. Honestly, "this is his women speaking" sounds like you too are residents at the Mosey Oak Trailer Park Inn...I mean really...who give a squat about what anyone has to say about how you make your hustle!!!

Nope no trailer for mike
The retirement home.
Is more like it.
Congrats on your sale. :rolleyes:
Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

We were just looking for honesty here and that's not what we were getting!
I'm not sure why you denied that they were Freight Train's GTA wheels???
With all your lies, I seriously don't think you sold anything to anyone? Especially for your asking price!
I only jumped in your thread because you somehow purchased the 4 front GTA wheels after I had already spoken for them to Freight Train.
I have the pm's and posts to prove it but that's water under the bridge!
Most of us on TurboBuick are here trying to buy parts for our own cars, not grab them up and re-sell them for a huge profit.
If you are on this site to buy parts and mark them up to re-sell the parts then you should be a vendor.
Vendors have to pay fees to support this great site.
Let's have Sgrim or JayC chime in here on who should be banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.