Richard clark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scheduled for May 1 - 4. 1st and 2nd to be at Richards. 3rd and 4th at Piedmont raceway.

Tickets? Heavans NO! It's a gathering of turbo buick lovers!!! They even put on a HUGE luncheon on the second day. Also free. The only costs involved are entry tickets to the track on the last two race days. Can't remember how much that was, but it was reasonable.

We have a special forum just for this event....

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/forums/2013-turbobuick-com-nationals.168/

It will start getting busier as time nears.

Thanks Turbo Dave you gonna be there ? If so I will be there also ,got a friend who went down a couple of years ago and Richard Clark helped them rebuild his sons t type's tranny he is one of a kind ... Me on the other hand have wanted to get a Gn since my high school years finally got one this past July love it . It needs work but runs good just am in the dark when it comes to tuning .. hope to learn from the experience of being around all of my Buick Brothers . I got bitin by the Buick bug along time ago and been memerized every since .. Thanks for info ....

$20 per person per day at the track... No better place for Buick info then RC's shop.. This years event primary sponsors are ZDDPlus, TurboBuick.com, and GBodyParts.

jason walker said:
Thanks Turbo Dave you gonna be there ? If so I will be there also ,got a friend who went down a couple of years ago and Richard Clark helped them rebuild his sons t type's tranny he is one of a kind ... Me on the other hand have wanted to get a Gn since my high school years finally got one this past July love it . It needs work but runs good just am in the dark when it comes to tuning .. hope to learn from the experience of being around all of my Buick Brothers . I got bitin by the Buick bug along time ago and been memerized every since .. Thanks for info ....
Yes I'm there every year hopefully this year also

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Turbo Buick

It would have been really cool to have had this in June this year right after the Hot Rod Powertour ends in Charlotte.

June tends to get a bit warm. We are right after the 2nd Big Dog race of the year...

staticmap

Just watched Black Air. I knew he was a GN fan from the stereo system he made infamous in the 90's but had no idea how big into it he was. Cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.