Richard Clark bumper fillers?

The latest, I think.

I asked Richard about it and he showed me the material he is planning to use. They are getting close to scanning a piece for the mold so they have the measurements.

That is all I know.

I am waiting, too.

I also talked to Richard about these when I was down there over the weekend. He said he is waiting for the mold to be finished so they can run a sample or two. This might be something you might not see for a few years yet. I'm sure when they come out everyone and anyone will be selling them don't worry about that. You'll know when they are out!

If Richard and Rick are involved, you can bet it will be top quality material and product. Richard doesn't produce anything less.

Obviously if RC is involved, they will be great.
I have some fiberglass ones from g-body parts on my car....as long as they are installed by a quality body man...they are 10x better than the originals. I absolutely love mine!!!!!!!!!!

Geoff

I am looking for someone that has a Buick Regal, T-Type or GN that I can borrow for a project that I will be working on….the vehicle must run but any engine is good. The project is reproducing front and rear filler panels so the front and rear of the vehicle must not be damaged in these areas. I will need the vehicle for several months and I will be taking the front and rear bumpers and fillers off the vehicle.
The person that lets me use their vehicle will receive new reproduction front and rear fillers and other considerations. I am located in the Detroit area and can pick up the vehicle if within 200 miles or so. Thanks for you help and PM me if you have any questions. :)

i have on that will be running again in a week its not pretty it has a primer front end and primer spots witch i wont mind if it gets scratched then let me know I'm from Pittsburgh pa

Anything new yet on these? I need to replace mine as hair line cracks have begun appearing. But if it's going to be a couple of years before these come to market I'll buy something else in the mean time.

Anything new yet on these? I need to replace mine as hair line cracks have begun appearing. But if it's going to be a couple of years before these come to market I'll buy something else in the mean time.

x2. Any update on these?

Rob

(As an additional note I recommend that you save the original metal that backs the parts, as the current plan is only making the plastic parts not the back side brackets ….)

Crap...is there an alternative for those of us that won't have those brackets?

On my wish list...

Same here. Can't wait until they are available. I need a rear set so I'll hold off any replacement fillers. Anything from Richard and Rick you can get nothing but the best in new design.

Such great news about this, as they are still going through with this project.

Best to Rick and Richard in this. True professionals.

Bruce '87 Grand National

The more my Fiberglass no fitting ones squeak the madder I get.. im ready for some too.

I say that ......but ready to see the price first LOL