Rich Franklin destroyed!

JayC said:
Guess we'll have to see. I dont know if UFC has anyone at 185 that can beat him anyway.. Nate Marquart maybe.. David Terrel if he doesnt get a hang nail before the fight and pull out. Dean Lister would probably get KTFO.

They can always bring in Woogie to fight Anderson but I think that bridge has burned too many times plus I dont know what his status is with the IFL.

we might be seeing Lutter fight him.

woogie would be a good choice to grind out a win.

Whether he can win or not, Marquardt should get the next shot. It's amazing to see how they diss on a 7 time King Of Pancrase. He's on a 5 fight win streak, I think he deserves it.

Yes Marquardt is an animal and is exciting to watch. He deserves a Shot along with Woogie if they ever get him back.

However UFC already announced that the winners of the TUF show get the next crack at the title, and at middleweight it looks like Lutter has the best shot IMO.

Out of the 4 middleweights that are left on the show, I think Lutter matches up best against Silva since Lutter has an advantage on the ground.

JayC said:
Whether he can win or not, Marquardt should get the next shot. It's amazing to see how they diss on a 7 time King Of Pancrase. He's on a 5 fight win streak, I think he deserves it.

BTW... this is the UFC we are talking about.. look how long Lindland was kicking ass and deserved a shot at the title but never got it.

and when it became so damn obvious they were avoiding him and the had to give him a title shot... BAM.... they cut him for some BS.

Im gonna have to go with the winner of DeWees and Cote to win it all.

DeWees Vs Lutter in the finals.

silva got his bb from the nog brothers, so i would say his bjj is far from sucking. he just didn't have to use it against franklin. franklin said so himself that he was surprised by the strength silva had. i don't see anyone beating him for a while. unless dana comes out of the pocket book, but not a current ufc fighter.

and tim silvia will have his hands full against jeff monson. if he keeps it on the stand up he's got the striker's chance, but if it goes to the ground monson wins.

On Mark Hughe's website, I guess he said he would go up a weight class and fight Silva. I think Franklin can make a comeback, what do you guys think?

i would say franklin is far from done. but now he has to get back in line and work his way up which he will. he destroyed everybody in the weight class and they had to bring in silva for a challenge. just my opinion, i'd like to see rich fight at 205.