Ricer fly-by

matswtt

addicted to boost........
Not much going on in here. figured tht i'd post a weak kill on this POS. i wasn't even gonna waste the gas until he looked over and gunned his engine i gave him the hit and let him catch traction. then smoked him aferwards i got my phone figuring he'd fly-by. i was right.:p
this was in the stock tt

Thats not rice its a "f'in" Firebird (or trans am):eek: :eek: I feel sorry for that car :frown: :( :mad: . Poor car never had a chance with a tard for an owner.

How do you know that it is a ricer? When his till pipe od is bigger then his cilinder bore!!!:biggrin:

dear god. that thing is awful. I hate riced-out f-bodies... there are some around here that would rival even that thing's fugliness. You should have followed him home and put that thing out of its misery once and for all with a molotov cocktail or a pipe bomb or something.

that's funny how you took the pic... i bet if the guy saw you, he was thinking you were planning on posting it online to show everyone about the madd tyt3, pimped out "show car" firebird that just blew your doors off . :rolleyes:

Gah. What a bunch of losers.

I hate it when they spend more on body kits and rims then on actual things that make the vehicle quick.

Simply disgusting.

Good job smoking him.

Probably a V6, too.

Jim

That always seems to be the case. Everytime i see a riced out Mustang or F-body, its a V6. For the money they spent on the fugly paint and body kit they could have just bought the V8 model. Apparently performance is not a priority to these people. I wouldnt let someone give me a ride to the hospital in that thing.

Yeah as long as they leave the turbo buicks alone. Your right about that but i've began to see some with 26" rims and what not. It hurts to see good cars with an idiot for an owner.

What an abortion. The worst part is unless someone really wants their car to look like that they wouldn't have ruined it like that. And he actually paid money to make it look like that. That gives new meaning to "Two each his own"....:rolleyes:

Saw a riced out firebird (Worse that the one posted above) in Torrance last week while I was there, ugh!! Guess anything can be riced:rolleyes:

nothing wrong with 26's

Yeah as long as they leave the turbo buicks alone. Your right about that but i've began to see some with 26" rims and what not. It hurts to see good cars with an idiot for an owner.

an idiot for an owner nice just wait till you see my 82 grandnational if i dont sell it. i wonder what yall are going to call me :eek: naw just kidding maybe with a cutless yea but not the grand national buick on the outside chevy on the inside oh yeah. but that TA is gay atleast if i put 26's on my S%*! its at least going to be fast

You think that's bad... Check out this messed up Vette. I couldn't pull out my camera fast enough...

DSCN0814.jpg

DSCN0813.jpg

Or how about this POS? Big redneck driver...:biggrin:

DSCN0796.jpg

DSCN0795.jpg

DSCN0794.jpg

DSCN0793.jpg

I think some of the guys on one of the Subaru WRX boards have a whole section devoted to riced out /messed up crap. It's quite a spectacle.

Sorry didn't mean to jack your thread. Good Kill BTW. Even if you never left neutral to beat that POS.

That's such a waste of a car...

I would feel so embarrassed driving that thing.

Here's a good question:
How do you even get into that car without a stepping stool?